Elsa Furs

furfetishlover100

Does anyone remember the Elsa Furs videos on YouTube? There was a channel on YouTube but sadly it doesn’t exist anymore, does anyone still have access to these clips? Possibly downloaded to a hard drive? Thank you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8f502237a1d6893f270a760e7ef6154e.jpeg

Yes of course, they sold great furs on eBay. I never downloaded any of their videos I think but sometimes I run into some of their clips. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FullLengthFox said:

Yes of course, they sold great furs on eBay. I never downloaded any of their videos I think but sometimes I run into some of their clips. 

I’m guessing the source can’t be YouTube in that respect? There’s only one video based off of Elsa Furs on YouTube and the official channel of Elsa Furs on YouTube doesn’t exist anymore. 

12 hours ago, FullLengthFox said:

Sometimes some material is included in compilations, it might have been on YouTube or Instagram. 

I found a montage on YouTube, I’m pretty sure there was more mini clips than this of lots of different furs, there channel sadly doesn’t exist anymore and this is the only video on YouTube that consists of Elsa Furs.

Just now, furfetishlover100 said:

I found a montage on YouTube, I’m pretty sure there was more mini clips than this of lots of different furs, there channel sadly doesn’t exist anymore and this is the only video on YouTube that consists of Elsa Furs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox said:

This site didn't like the rest of the files I had. Anyone know a decent file sharing site where I can put up the rest?

Hmm, maybe something like MediaFire?