Womens perfume

paul2809

Man, you got me going… did a little 5 minute research and Kendall Jenner (someone who DOES wear fur…) wears “Esteé Lauder’s Modern Muse Le Rouge” In addition, she teamed up with her sister Kim to have their own line of offerings:

https://kkwfragrance.com/

Loving this topic! Nothing more sensual than smelling the aroma of the lady who is/was the last to wear a fur outerwear! Looking Forward to hearing more responses.

Edited by pnwhist

Well, this is a coat that was given to me by a very wealthy woman I had a fling with a long time ago.  It still smells of her very expensive perfume and cigarette smoke! 

B14311D8-3232-4C23-9245-6CA26D9AE4BD.jpeg

713FEED1-512C-44EE-9542-DE1E18AF524C.jpeg

FD7D0970-AB40-4269-B7E7-AF97C4B58385.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What other en expensive brands do yall recommend other than the big name brand's? Is it one of those things that I need to smell to see what I like or?

22 hours ago, paul2809 said:

What other en expensive brands do yall recommend other than the big name brand's? Is it one of those things that I need to smell to see what I like or?

I brought my wife weil 'zibeline',

You can actually pick up the old stuff on eBay which is totally different from the new one, 

It was the first perfume to be designed to be worn with furs! 

I personally love Opium by YSL - but very rich and spicy smelling. Does mellow beautifully on fur though!

Yardley's do some very pretty light scents - English rose is very pleasant. 

Vanderbilt is also quite nice - bit of a midway between light and very perfumed smell.