Sobolini Furs (Mashup)

furfetishlover100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, gai said:

That's my coat that I ordered 🙂 glad that it's getting so much love. Definitely lovely to own it after having a beautiful woman model it 😍

@gai Cool... do you mind to post pictures? I would like to see how the furs look like. I always wanted to order from Sobolini but I was not too sure (a bit afraid if I am honest of being ripped off somehow)... so I would like to know how was your customer experience with them?

Thank you 🙂

On 1/25/2023 at 3:00 AM, claw said:

@gai Cool... do you mind to post pictures? I would like to see how the furs look like. I always wanted to order from Sobolini but I was not too sure (a bit afraid if I am honest of being ripped off somehow)... so I would like to know how was your customer experience with them?

Thank you 🙂

Sorry I don't have pics of it right now. But I'll say I was satisfied with my purchase! The quality is great. The seller had great communication throughout. She made sure to get my exact measurements so it would fit well. I was kept updated throughout the process. The payment was a little bit of a hassle since it was by bank wire transfer, but was legit. The price wasn't that bad, very good for the quality furs. I'd recommend them.

• Like 1