Sobolini Furs (Mashup)

furfetishlover100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, gai said:

That's my coat that I ordered 🙂 glad that it's getting so much love. Definitely lovely to own it after having a beautiful woman model it 😍

@gai Cool... do you mind to post pictures? I would like to see how the furs look like. I always wanted to order from Sobolini but I was not too sure (a bit afraid if I am honest of being ripped off somehow)... so I would like to know how was your customer experience with them?

Thank you 🙂

On 1/25/2023 at 3:00 AM, claw said:

@gai Cool... do you mind to post pictures? I would like to see how the furs look like. I always wanted to order from Sobolini but I was not too sure (a bit afraid if I am honest of being ripped off somehow)... so I would like to know how was your customer experience with them?

Thank you 🙂

Sorry I don't have pics of it right now. But I'll say I was satisfied with my purchase! The quality is great. The seller had great communication throughout. She made sure to get my exact measurements so it would fit well. I was kept updated throughout the process. The payment was a little bit of a hassle since it was by bank wire transfer, but was legit. The price wasn't that bad, very good for the quality furs. I'd recommend them.

• Like 1

I’m a little curious as to why there are two Sobolini accounts on Instagram? Are they associated with one another because they dont appear to advertise the same products. Each page seems to showcase two distinct fur collections, one of which is more elegant and another that seems to be more sporty or casual. It’s like comparing the Gap to Brooks Brothers in some cases

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:00 AM, Panther10 said:

I’m a little curious as to why there are two Sobolini accounts on Instagram? Are they associated with one another because they dont appear to advertise the same products. Each page seems to showcase two distinct fur collections, one of which is more elegant and another that seems to be more sporty or casual. It’s like comparing the Gap to Brooks Brothers in some cases

One of them broke off from the other and make their own furs now. Sounds like there was animosity.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 8:49 AM, Panther10 said:

Oh….um…well okay. Considering the tensions there lately that is somewhat concerning. 

It's all good. Both create quality garments with top notch skins. I've asked them both why they split from one another but I couldn't get clear answers. I could tell, however, who had the chip on their shoulder and who was willing to let bygones be bygones.

Edited by LustForFur