[eBay] rsweet696 & maxandmorris

maktak

They're back! I haven't seen rsweet696 put anything up for ages:

image.thumb.png.dc0efd5cf0c25e41cb85328b9dbe5ab6.png

Meanwhile, across the pond, maxandmorris are doing the Lord's work with foxes galore:

image.thumb.png.dcbb3b4dd9cb691b4ad900d001d99b2f.png

I've been quietly despairing for a while that eBay listings have gone down in quantity and been diluted with questionable listings. (I can't search up "blue fox fur" without getting dozens of "different" listings all using the same AliExpress headliner pictures.) It's good to see these sellers still going.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Yeah some eBay sellers in China are even stealing pictures now. Including from some of my auctions. I’ve tried to report them but eBay takes no action whatsoever

3 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Yeah some eBay sellers in China are even stealing pictures now. Including from some of my auctions. I’ve tried to report them but eBay takes no action whatsoever

That is their strategy, they post pictures from other sellers and then try to imitate the product, so in reality you will never know what you get. 

9 hours ago, FullLengthFox said:

That is their strategy, they post pictures from other sellers and then try to imitate the product, so in reality you will never know what you get. 

Ugh and what makes this even sadder is that with PayPal no longer partnered with eBay, these bootleggers are now running rampant because they know any contested purchases won’t have the benefit of PayPal protection. So they just scam all they want knowing the money will be wired directly to their accounts. It’s a thief’s paradise.