Brother and Sister? Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

furfetishlover100

Is this from instagram? It’d be good to get more clues. Total speculation BUT initially it seems like they raided their mom’s closet and she’s in a position of having the financial privilege of not just one but TWO Silver Fox full lengths. 

Fortunate individuals they are!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, pnwhist said:

Is this from instagram? It’d be good to get more clues. Total speculation BUT initially it seems like they raided their mom’s closet and she’s in a position of having the financial privilege of not just one but TWO Silver Fox full lengths. 

Images were found on Pinterest, using the pictures I decided to make a thread on the den. That’s a very in depth reply, lol.

• Thanks 1

This is a mother and her son. They did a series of pictures and short VHS videos.

Nothing sexual! Just showing off their furs and how much they love owing all kinds of different furs. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pnwhist said:

Indeed fortunate. And there's even a third silver fox in the wardrobe in the back.

4 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

This is a mother and her son. They did a series of pictures and short VHS videos.

Nothing sexual! Just showing off their furs and how much they love owing all kinds of different furs. 

Thanks, that explains it. Where can I get these VHS? 😜

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

Wow that’s interesting, how do you know?

1 hour ago, LeComte said:

Indeed fortunate. And there's even a third silver fox in the wardrobe in the back.

Thanks, that explains it. Where can I get these VHS? 😜

Yes, sign me up too! 

17 hours ago, furfetishlover100 said:

Wow that’s interesting, how do you know?

These pictures have been posted and reposted over the years. The first time I remember seeing them was shortly after; "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" was released. (2005). At first glance I thought he might be the boy wearing the raccoon fur coat in that movie. Of course, it's not. I remember thinking how lucky he was to have access to all those furs and a mother who encouraged him to wear fur; let alone post. At that point in time seeing a young man wearing a fur designed more of the feminine side also created a discussion on the net about masculine verses feminine furs.  

18 hours ago, minkme said:

the son does not look that happy