The Fur Season

furfetishlover100

What is everyone’s thoughts on the fur season? The weather here in the United Kingdom right now in November sucks! However, it’s wonderful to see people wearing fur when it starts to get cold, I get excited when the fur season is upon us! I love everything about it. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We just had a nice 10 days of pretty cold weather. Warmed up this week and next but looking chilly again after. Very excited! (Chicago, US)

• Like 1

The temperature has plummeted in Scotland leading to fur wearing season. (As opposed to wearing fur when it’s just a little too warm for it).  The only problem is there’s a lot of rain too which isn’t ideal conditions for fur.  However, having a good umbrella helps a lot. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any time my wife can be out and about in public with one of her furs is a good season! 🙂 This last week it was cold enough and the occasion lent itself for her to be out in her 7/8ths length mink. We have a couple of more occasions this Holiday season where there may be additional opportunities but we’ll see - especially if there’s snow anticipating here in the Northern part of the United States.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pnwhist said:

Any time my wife can be out and about in public with one of her furs is a good season! 🙂 This last week it was cold enough and the occasion lent itself for her to be out in her 7/8ths length mink. We have a couple of more occasions this Holiday season where there may be additional opportunities but we’ll see - especially if there’s snow anticipating here in the Northern part of the United States.

Nice!

Less than 40°F I am wearing a light mink coat. It’s incredibly windy in Chicago so it allows you to wear a heavier coat with higher temps.

• Like 1

Not really cold in Hong Kong right now when compared to you guys in Europe, the UK and NA, and the there are no tradition and trend of wearing fur here, but still some furs could be spotted on the street, and hopefully more and more will be seen in the upcoming days as temperature will drop to around 10°C or even below. (For us 10°C or below are really cold)

As at today, I have seen a woman (around 50s) wearing a short pink down jacket with a huge fox fur collar (dyed in gray), and another young lady (around 20-30) wearing a short white coat with a thick white fox fur hood, the fur kept waving when she walked in front of me. 

I will really like to keep you guys posted if I spotted another furs on the street in this winter, since I also want to make a record of seeing different fur items on the street. 

• Like 1

For us in areas celebrating the Christmas Holidays or even New Years, I would keep track of local events and see if there may be any sightings then where men and women need to be outdoors in the cold for an extended period of time enjoying the festivities.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jonasfoxluvr said:

Not really cold in Hong Kong right now when compared to you guys in Europe, the UK and NA, and the there are no tradition and trend of wearing fur here, but still some furs could be spotted on the street, and hopefully more and more will be seen in the upcoming days as temperature will drop to around 10°C or even below. (For us 10°C or below are really cold)

As at today, I have seen a woman (around 50s) wearing a short pink down jacket with a huge fox fur collar (dyed in gray), and another young lady (around 20-30) wearing a short white coat with a thick white fox fur hood, the fur kept waving when she walked in front of me. 

I will really like to keep you guys posted if I spotted another furs on the street in this winter, since I also want to make a record of seeing different fur items on the street. 

That sounds great!

Edited by furfetishlover100

• 3 weeks later...

Always looking forward to the fur season, mainly because i can wear my furs out. Ive been wearing mine out a lot the past month. Really just my black fox fur trim peacoat and various head accessories. I was actually gifted a matching black fox purse.

Edited by furluvgrl
  • Like 2

30F in Detroit today - saw four real nice mink coats in a nearby town, one with beautiful fox trim. Nice area for fur when it's not so rainy.