Tell Me Your Age

furfetishlover100

I feel like I’m the youngest in the den, I’ll start, I’m nineteen years of age, I feel like everyone on here is older than me. 😆

• Like 1

Ok, I would imagine that that you are among the young people here yes.

I my self is 35 years old, I did join the online fur community when I was 18 (nearly 19) years old. 

hope you find enjoyment with all the rest of us her in this corner of the web.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Odinikus said:

Ok, I would imagine that that you are among the young people here yes.

I my self is 35 years old, I did join the online fur community when I was 18 (nearly 19) years old. 

hope you find enjoyment with all the rest of us her in this corner of the web.

Thank you!

I'm 29, but I've been into fur on some level since I was a little kid. When I was 19 a decade ago I think I may have taken a look at some fur fetish forums, but I don't remember browsing any regularly and I certainly never registered on any fur focused forum until this one.

• Like 1

Did this particular forum exist when I was 19? Maybe, I remember jumping on the forum train (furden, furfashionguide & others) at that age in the early 00s.

• Like 1

I am 70-something now. I joined the Den when I was 50-something.

When I 1st joined, I reached out to a lot of people in PM's. 

One of the 1st was Ulti in November 0f 2006. He was 18 YO at that point in time. I met James in 2014 age 17. There are other young people on here. I also know that I am far from being the oldest on this site. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, coyote 1 said:

I am 70-something now. I joined the Den when I was 50-something.

When I 1st joined, I reached out to a lot of people in PM's. 

One of the 1st was Ulti in November 0f 2006. He was 18 YO at that point in time. I met James in 2014 age 17. There are other young people on here. I also know that I am far from being the oldest on this site. 🤣

All I know is that you were solidly into adulthood during the Golden Age of Furs… when it seemed like every other lady was wearing them during the cold winters. How was that like? So jealous…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pnwhist said:

All I know is that you were solidly into adulthood during the Golden Age of Furs… when it seemed like every other lady was wearing them during the cold winters. How was that like? So jealous…

“Golden Age of Furs…” How awesome does that sound? 😁

12 hours ago, furfetishlover100 said:

“Golden Age of Furs…” How awesome does that sound? 😁

That’s what I’ve heard it being referred to as…unfortunately, not my coined phrase and even more unfortunately, it was all downhill from there. 😞

• Like 1

47.  I go back to the dial-up NTCweb fur days online.   I still remember the 20 seconds of anticipation waiting for a photo on that site to load on the 28.8 modem.   😁

• Like 2