Roller/Inline Skating on Fur Rugs

FurRugLover

Today, I stopped by a boutique store and because the store was near a park, people on skates occasionally pass-by outside. So while I was there, a hot young woman on inline skates ("Rollerblades") stopped in front of the door, looking at an item she was interested in.  Then the solo female store employee, who spoke with a German accent, allowed allow the woman at the door - who apparently spoke with a heavy English accent - to come in even though she was on skates, and several times, she skated right over a soft and clean looking quad sized sheepskin rug (as well as over a couple of cowhides) on the floor of the store as the employee showed her around.  When the customer sat down at a seat in front of the sheepskin rug reading a catalog that the employee handed her, I pointed out that the footrest is right in front her.  She laughed and in her English accent, she said "Oh, I can't, I have my skates on" (yet her skates were on the soft fur rug).  In the first picture, is the sheepskin rug she skated over. The second pic from a Google search is of the same skates the young lady wore (even the socks are the same).  Not complaining...in fact, I LOVE seeing nice women's shoes, boots, and even skates on fur rugs (this is part of the fetish; click here to check out my full story of how it all started).

20220910_014250[1].jpg

Rollerblades_and_White_Tube_Socks_1200x1200.jpg