Fur lover in Berlin

furs_sissy

Hi there,

I'm a fur lover who's just recently moved to the awesome Berlin, Germany. I'm new to the city, so happy to meet any local fur friends!

I've had a big fur fetish for years, and have just started exploring crossdressing as a way to enjoy it even more. I don't have much of my own so far, but I look forward to building my collection, and discussing furs with you all!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! I'm confident you can play out your fetish in Berlin, at least the winter is fantastic therefore. Greetings from the southern end of Germany.

Edited by LeComte
forgot smthg

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! Been to Berlin once many years ago, in December, and it was a cold exoerience! Our ongoing "joke" with my mates was that we needed to find a second hand fur shop so we wouldn't freeze to death during our stay.

If I were back there today in the same conditions, I wouldn't have left it at joking! 😄 Hope you get a great stay there, with cold fur friendly winters!

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 8:08 AM, Pelzmann said:

Welcome

Komme leider aus der Schweiz (also ein wenig weg). Trotzdem dir viel Erfolg bei der Pelzsammlung und dem Crossdressen. 🙂

Hey ich auch

• Like 1