what is enough furs?

furlondon

I am about to get another blue fox fur, mens cut, my size. Last year I made a conclusion I have enough blue fox furs and I would like to get a mink jacket, lynx coat and chinchilla. 

What about you? Do you have any limitations (now not meaning space or money) to stop buying some furs?

• Like 1

Well every time I think I completed my collection, some time later I see something new that I want. But I do prefer quality over quantity now. 

• Like 2

Space, or so I am told. Lol. Obviously I would always like more, but my fur closet is kind of full. I have a small amount of coats and blankets I care to keep in good shape, and just got them cleaned and repaired for the first time. The price tag on that will stop me from buying nice new fur anytime soon. But I feel there's always the option to buy old used ones.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 9:10 PM, Maine Fur Lover said:

Never ever enough!  I lust after furs and sex in furs!

I know what you mean. omg I cant ever seem to have enough of them haha

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 12:14 AM, furlondon said:

I am about to get another blue fox fur, mens cut, my size. Last year I made a conclusion I have enough blue fox furs and I would like to get a mink jacket, lynx coat and chinchilla. 

What about you? Do you have any limitations (now not meaning space or money) to stop buying some furs?

Oh no. never enough furs 😉 I would have my entire house so packed with them they rule me. no moral limits matter when it comes to furs darling ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great topic, agree with everything that is said here. As said by FullLengthFox definitely go for quality over quantity, You can't beat a sumptuous Fur with gorgeous pelts.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 1:14 AM, furlondon said:

On 11/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, tomfur28 said:

Oh Hell yes. when wearing furs nothing eles fucking matters at all 😉

On 10/26/2022 at 5:42 AM, tomfur28 said:

Oh no. never enough furs 😉 I would have my entire house so packed with them they rule me. no moral limits matter when it comes to furs darling 😉

True nothing else matters! Furs are and have always been the "true love" of my life above all else. Yes, my house is full of furs. Furs are so gentle and easy to deal with. Unlike people that want to own you: as if you're their fur to abuse. 

Do you have any limitations: Yes, there is one thing that I never took into consideration until now “getting old, dyeing and getting turned into dust”!

The number of animals sacrificed and the pelts that I have both taken and collected over the years to satisfy my obsession, passion and love for fur is: unseemly and rude.

But: From the very first time I stroked a large white rabbit and its soft rich fur. I got so horny! All I could thinking about was feeling more and different furs caressing my raw-flesh and fondling my; xxxx, especially when I dressed the animal down and took the fur right off its back! Domination in its purest form without any consequences. Yes, there have been times when I felt some remorse for some furs. Because they were so incredibly beautiful and soft; they really seduced my desire to have fun abusing and ruining them.

But the coats, bedding, rugs and 100's of pelts in my possession some virgin, but most are not. Will all simply go to waste and get trashed. Why? Because my end date in this life is getting ever closer and my inheritors could care less about fur.       

• Like 2