Hello from NYC

NYCfurlover

Hi everyone! I am a 26 year old straight male living in New York City. For the last 15 or so years I have been aroused by women in fur and this affinity has only gotten stronger since i've gotten older. Fortunately, NYC is a place where fur is frequently seen and I absolutely love walking around the city in winter. I joined the site to see if there are like-minded individuals in the area. If we lived in a utopia, I would meet a woman on here who shared the same passions and love of fur! 

Welcome! I am in downtown Chicago and have the same experience. Tons of fur in the winter

Welcome!  I'm a recycled newbie myself, having been on The Den before in a different personna.  You will find this a delightful place.

I am a married straight guy with some sissy tendencies and with a closetful of furs.  My wife has them too, but not as many.

As my name bespeaks, I live in Maine.

Welcome!  You’re lucky to live in NY, NY!  It’s a great place to spot fur!  All the best furs are there.  Going to Lincoln Centre is a must do.  Those Opera loving women know how to wear fur! 

Welcome. Yes you're lucky to be in New York especially in the winter.  I am on the opposite side of the US, no furs here.

• 1 month later...

I go to NY often and always wear my furs in the winter. Usually my black fox fur trim and matching hat. I did once wear my full length blue fox to a wedding there once.

• 2 weeks later...