Day three and Counting. *** All Members Please Read!

White Fox

Just being Devil's advocate here, but 95% of all of the pics on the internet (especially fur pics from commercial sites e.g furriers) are copyrighted, or have come from sites which display a copyright statement on the web page if not the picture.

I understand your caution over obvious copyrighted content from the big players but what about these ?

Where will it stop ?

Keyword: Greyzone.

Secondly, it is clearly stated that we are not responsible for any images uploaded, and that they belong to respective owners. If need be, or by request from the owners, they will be eviscerated immediately.

Hope this clears it up, MJ

Furcoatman...

The X and XXX are just the same as you have been working with here all along. It is pretty much laid out on the site and in our CoC (Rules) page.

"Playboy type" photos are ok.

Male... If that private part between the legs known as the "Hot dog" is showing, it is NOT ok. If that "Hot dog" is being used to engage with a female it is NOT ok!

Female... Between the legs. So called Crotch shots are NOT ok. If you can see the hair, it is not likely ok.

Bear breasts are ok. However! Remember that it is a Fur Pictures area. If for instance it is a photo of a female with breasts showing and only 5% of that photo is fur it will probably be removed! Not because of the bear breasts, but because it is NOT a fur shot!

As you know, on the Forums XXX text is not allowed if it gets too far overboard. No text is allowed on pictures other than picture IDs so that will not likely become an issue there.

I think that this should answer your question. However, if it does not, please let me know and I will try again.

White Fox

John,

I know you are into furs, but you mean bare breasts not bear breasts,. right?

Linda

Sorry about that folks. I must have slept in the old "Preying mantis" tent in the outback one too many times! Yes, you are right Linda!

I'm new here officially(just joined) though i have ghosted here and melody and even the old NTC for years..the PicPost finally made me join......can't wait...I can feel my heartrate increase already... I hope this site continues to grow and prosper and not fall by the wayside like so many others have.......THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Ghost, as Linda says, welcome to the site. We are really glad that you joined after so long. Especially good that you joined today as I think you are still under the wire to get on to pictures this month.

I am sure that you will love the library when it comes as well. Up until now the New Den looked much like Melody. Especially if you use the aluminoid "Style". But that is soon going to change. Whole new sections now will be totally new.

welcome aboard.

White Fox.

(By the way, as a frequent ghost tour participant, I love that name!)

heya ghost! great to have you onboard!!

hope you'll enjoy our site as long as humanly possible. after that you may enjoy it as a ghost

Welcome, Ghostfur, to The Fur Den! I am really happy that you have officially joined our community - not just as one fur lover to another, but from one Pittsburgher to another!! Hopefully, sometime in the future, we'll have the opportunity to meet each other!

Thanx for all the welcomes I am amazed at all the work that is obviously going on here,,and i must say it's fabulous!!!! Nice to see such a fine group of people who share my constant love of fur...it alomost becomes an obsession..well..at least for me.....thanx again to you all for the welcome..

welcome Ghost;

great signature.

you will not regret joining; they are a great bunch of people and its like a community.

We even have our virtual own pub!!!