Time for some Spring cleaning! Small lot of furs & accessories for sale

Panther10

Hey all. I’m cleaning out the fur closet to make way for new stuff next season and I’ve come across a lot of old hats and some purses that I don’t use anymore. So my loss is your gain. I also still have my cousins Crystal fox for sale so I will list again but I’m willing to let it go for $900 since it’s the start of the summer season. I have a total of 8 pieces in all. Feel free to make your selections from this list

Norwegian Blue Fox hat: $450

Finnish Blue Fox Fur hat: $400

White mink and fox roller hat: $600 (will need a good cleaning which I can provide since the hairs are matted)

Ranch mink and fox roller hat: $650 

Indigo fox and ranch mink hat: $750 obo (has suffered damage to the brim but can be repaired by my furrier or can be sold as is at a more flexible price point)

Blue Fox Fur Unisex Purse w/ adjustable black leather strap: $600

Norwegian Silver Fox Unisex Purse w/ adjustable black leather strap and pompon $650

Full Length Crystal Fox Fur Coat $900

85AB2AA6-F065-4051-9F4D-66843D060EE3.jpeg

EDED689F-0573-4CF2-BE38-926823876B5F.jpeg

22FCE337-857A-4D5D-9AAF-D76BFAAFE719.jpeg

3DF90957-780B-4CA7-8519-B3807DEB8EF5.jpeg

Forgot to mention this but please PM me to discuss payment and shipping. As of right now I’m limiting myself to only dealing with customers who live in the United States as I don’t want to deal with the extra hassle of sending any of these pieces overseas. Im willing to bundle shipping on bulk purchases if someone is interested in buying a pair of accessories or what have you. And if this lot goes quickly enough, I have plenty more so stay tuned for a second round.

• 2 weeks later...

I am adjusting the prices of each piece to the following

Norwegian Blue Fox hat: $350

Finnish Blue Fox Fur hat: $350

White mink and fox roller hat: $450 (will need a good cleaning which I can provide since the hairs are matted)

Ranch mink and fox roller hat: $450

Indigo fox and ranch mink hat: $450

Blue Fox Fur Unisex Purse w/ adjustable black leather strap: $500

Norwegian Silver Fox Unisex Purse w/ adjustable black leather strap and pompon $500

Full Length Crystal Fox Fur Coat $700

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my items up on eBay now. The bulk of these auctions are due to expire in the next hour or so. So there is still time to place a bid and most of the prices are super low. Lower than even on this website. Feel free to give them a quick glance or place a bid if you are so inclined.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sell_your_fur/m.html?item=255587561786&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562