How did you first discover your love of fur?

Furboy75

• 8 months later...

My first experience of real fur was when I was in junior school. and the teacher on playground duty was wearing a long rabbit coat. She picked me up and cuddled me after I had fallen 

• Thanks 1

My discovery for love of fur rugs was seeing a large patchwork fox fur rug on the floor of a store at the age of 4 or 5.  Like most kids that age, our mothers have told us not to put our shoes on the bed or furniture because they're dirty, so when I saw the fur rug, I was was afraid to step on it at first as it seemed soft and clean as a bed...until I saw a young pretty female employee walk right it her shoes on (the only time she took her shoes off was to stand on a sofa to reach high above)!  Thinking about how one could step on a fur rug that seemed so soft and clean with shoes on while shoes must also stay off the furniture, I suddenly developed a fetish for fur rugs at that very moment.

I didn't think much about fur rugs for years after that until I was 15, when I went to a vintage store where there was a deerskin rug on the floor next to a bed.  A group of pretty girls a couple of years older that I was were hanging around the bed chatting, and when one laid down on the bed with her Ugg boots on, a young college-age female store employee yelled at the group warning them to keep their shoes off the furniture.  All but one took their shoes and boots off, leaving them on the deerskin rug in order to sit cross legged on the bed in their socked feet; the one who kept her shoes on just dangled her feet off the edge of the bed.  This made my fetish come back even stronger...so a week later, I returned to the store and saw the same female employee (who told the girls earlier to keep their shoes off the furniture) step over the same fur rug several times, watching bits of shed-off fur stick to the bottom edge of her high heeled shoes.  At one point, I caught her wiping the bottom of her high heels on the tail of the deerskin rug after coming in from the rain, and she pretended to straighten the hide with her feet when she knew I was watching.  When I asked if I could purchase the deerskin rug, I can still remember the excitement as soon as the manager said YES...and the tension building up while on the subway home carrying the bag containing MY FIRST FUR RUG.

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw the live action 101 Dalmatians with Glenn Close. I was just a kid, but even then I could tell the furs in that movie were exciting to me somehow.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Furlover93 said:

When I saw the live action 101 Dalmatians with Glenn Close. I was just a kid, but even then I could tell the furs in that movie were exciting to me somehow.

Such a shame that the film only showed fake fur and that the animals win at the end 😉😊

• Like 1

How my fur fetish did start is not easy to say, I would say that it did come in stages. Thru out my life. I think I had the start of fur fetish in my early youth and I mean early, I can still quite vividly remember fur played a part in my early childhood dreams from the time I was four, maybe five. I did have dreams about women on horseback hunting, I had had that dreams for a year or two the women was always dressed in very nice dresses, but when I was four or five the even started to wear furs during this hunts. But I did not understood that much of that at that point.

A bit later in life, when I was around ten years old, is when I can see a more conscious fur fetish starting to take form. I would be very hard to pinpoint this if it had not been for that I can remember quite well where I was when it started. I was visiting my grandmother, she had become a widow that fall and she always had the radio on, and it played a news report about the anti-fur rally in the capital. 

That news report did start me down the rabbit hole to understand what they did demonstrate against, I was born in the later parts for the 1980’s. So I did start my search on the web and after a bit of use of Alta-vista  I did find some pages and some pictures. It was first much later that I did understand that the pages I did find was for the national version for PETA. 

Anyway I did find this picture of a youngish women, I would guess that she was around my own age (now), maybe a bit younger. She was in a fur coat, since the picture was in black and white It is hard to say exactly what type, but either silver fox or red fox, anyway she had a full fox pelt around her neck that did bit it own tail. She looked so beautiful, and happy. Around that picture it was lots of classical fur farm picture for hurt fur animal and wounded fur animal and so on. But the effect that was meant did not really work on me, this was meant to show the cruelty of fur, but to me it only made me think that if all that would have to happen for her to be happy was for this animal to die, I did think that it was worth it, she was so worth it.

During my early puberty, this feels did grow, and I did do some drawings of women in furs torturing men, yes I did also start to develop a thing for BDSM during this time. That my mom did not get a heart attack when I did show her those drawings is still something I do think about.

But when I started at high school my love did end up on the back burner for some years, and so it was for most of my teens. It was not really before a autumn evening during my senior year of high school that it did start up again and it was one of the younger female students that did start take it off the back burner by asking me what my view of fur was, I could not really give her an answer, there and then but during the subsequent weekend I did do some search and did get a much better understand of what It was, and did found my furs fur Community on the web FFG, and did understand that I did love fur and especially the women that wear and love furs, and that is the end of that. I do not own furs, but love seeing women in furs.

• Like 2

From what my mother told me, when I was an infant in the playpen, I was given a furry, light purple rabbit for Easter.  I could hold it in my arms and up to my face.  Apparently, the sensation of feeling the fur made me pluck the fur off the rabbit and put it into my mouth; of course, this was when my mother was not looking.  Over a period of time, I plucked the rabbit dry and swallowed the fur. 

When I was 12 and in the seventh grade, I discovered several old car coats from the 50s that had fur collars.  For some reason, touching the fur collars gave me an erection.  When I looked into my pants and saw the erection, I was prompted to rub my penis with a fur collar.  In a matter of moments, I climaxed and felt the sharp tingling in my hips.  At that time I did not know what the cum was all about, so I blotted it away with tissues and flushed them into the commode. 

My  mother had an old muskrat coat in an upstairs closet, a beautiful, full-length, light beige coat with the softest fur.   Soon, I started using that coat for my pleasure.  Ever since that time, I have been excited by seeing fur, touching fur, having  some vintage furs in my possession to use for pleasuring myself.  This practice has persisted pleasurably since 1959.  How wonderful! 

On 11/7/2022 at 11:51 AM, hawk_560 said:

Such a shame that the film only showed fake fur and that the animals win at the end 😉😊

omg I know. would have loved to see cruella win and get her huge over sized fur coat. and 

witness how much she would have enjoyed the furs all over her sinful body 😉 

• Like 1