Do you think it's real chinchilla

mr_bigfuzzy

Looks real to me, also when I compare against my own chinchilla jacket as shown in the picture. But be aware, chinchilla is extremely fragile. You can barely move around in a chinchilla jacket without ripping it apart.

New jackets are available from 3500 euro's, but they are rarely bought. To sell this it will take some time, this is one is a ladies size S, so less skins are required making it cheaper. Also the chinchilla sheds a bit more then other fur, compared to other fur type their lifetime is relatively short. Although I am a very big fan of chinchilla, I prefer not to buy it anymore since it is too fragile.

chinchilla.JPG

Thank you for your comments, especially charfur for the warning. Didn't think about that, but read it now many times. Chinchilla is for me just a memory. There was once a furniture exhibition where Fendi showed their fur spreads in the "vip room".  And when we touched this chinchilla bead spread, it was like magic. But i am a person who always compares quality and price and i am trying to find the middle - every time. So i did never buy a chinchilla bead spread because of the price and thought this jacked might be an good idea. But you are right .. it will be damaged soon .. so .. done 😉

Thank you all

13 hours ago, mr_bigfuzzy said:

But i am a person who always compares quality and price and i am trying to find the middle - every time

... and therefor I always recommend the rex rabbit as the (for me) ultimate substitute ! My Rex Rabbit spread is a dream at an affordable price ... (and the same accounts for clothing BTW)

• Like 1