Cross dressing

paul2809

Am I the only guy in here that would like to try cross dressing .. formal dresses, nice long wigs, make up, stockings, heels, all while wearing furs or sensous burlesque feather boas going out for a night with some one....

there are many cross dressers in the community, but i only like to feel the softness on my body and the smell of the rich former lady/brat owner mmmmm

Its something that I would like to try one day.. just for the fun of it.. go out with a trusted Friend...to hang out with... 

I'm a full time cross dresser and love it. Would love to find a someone to dive into the fully change process with hormones and breast augmentation which would be the best step. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have always been a huge fur lover with furs of my own but did enjoy the odd mix of lingerie with them over the years.  The last couple of years I got interested in getting fulled dolled up and I have to say I loved the feeling it evoked in me.  I don't get to do too often, it's a lot of time and effort and you feel it's somehow wasted if it's not being shared but still a lot of fun and would suggest trying it if curious.

A friend of mine gave me her old pair of Ugg boots.  Sometimes, I like to wear them on my hands and stroke my fur rugs with its bottoms (I NEVER touch the bottom of the boots directly with my hands).  When not in use, I place the Uggs on my blacktailed deerskin rug with a rolled up sheet of paper inside to keep the boots upright.  I can't wear them on my feet since she's a size 8 and I'm a size 10 (men's).

I dress as often as I can. I enjoy dressing up..always in furs and venturing out. I mostly cruise and get a lot of looks in my fur coat and hat. I have another friend who does the same...she looks more stunning than me, and also enjoys her furs.

It’s all about the fur, but I do enjoy dressing too.

• Like 1

@pleaslvr you’re right., and... I never get tired of wearing furs, I can never have enough, I love meeting others who enjoy furs and...I dont even stop wearing them in warmer weather. Our love of fur is totally addictive.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Aspiring said:

A rich bitch in lingerie, heels and fur 

Is that you ?.  Occassionally leather beneath but always in fur.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I do wear womens leggings alot when I'm not working .. thier very comfortable... 

One can only get so tired of wearing same clothes different day....

Can't wait for winter here. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...