Hello from me

franinfur

Hello all.

I thought it was time I said hello and introduced myself.

My name is Fran. I am a 36 year old lady from the UK. I was introduced to this forum by me ex boyfriend Furboy1973. I have liked fur since I was very young and own a few foxes, minks and some fakes.

I hope to get yo know you all in time.

Take care and thanks for a great forum.

Fran x (Not liking the hot weather!)

Welcome indeed Fran. It is so great to have a new member here. Every time I see a new member post it makes my day.

Welcome to the Den. I see that you are not a new member here so I know you have taken awhile to become familiar with our little site. I do hope you enjoy it here and will love our home just as much as we do.

White Fox

Welcome, Fran, to The Fur Den!!!

You are amongst friends! I hope that you will be happy here, and I hope that we hear from you often!

Hey Fran - welcome to the Fur Den!!

Am sure you'll enjoy your stay here, and i got to say everyone here is pretty friendly. Well, if they let me in, they can't be all bad!!

Hope you will feel right at home!!

Unclejoe420

Hello from Greece to the UK, the country that has the worse weather for furs (rainy all the time) but the best taste for it!

Hey mailonfurs...you have whole communities in the mountains who sleep eat make and wear furs.....dont run your country down!!!!

And Fran....you need to come horse racing with us guys and girls from the UK...you would add a lot to our blossoning little community and be most welcome.

As would furboy 1973 if he is still around.

Reassuring to find another lady in the Den, especially in the UK. Afterall, you're the ones for whom these beautiful coats are designed.

You're doing well - already been offered a fur coat by a fan!

If you're perturbed by the weather, there's always air conditioning Though we get this kind of heat so infrequently, it hardly seems worthwhile.

Hope you feel comfortable here and enjoy the Den and make some new friends.

Hey mailonfurs...you have whole communities in the mountains who sleep eat make and wear furs.....dont run your country down!!!!

And Fran....you need to come horse racing with us guys and girls from the UK...you would add a lot to our blossoning little community and be most welcome.

As would furboy 1973 if he is still around.

it's true, here in Kastoria we live and breathe for furs!

If you would just take a walk on the alleys and roads of Kastoria, it is full of fur laboratories. Instead of straw balls, like in the old western films, we have mink hair balls running down the streets