what color mink?

paul2809

Hey guys,

I was wondering what would look great as far as a mink on a dark hair blonde gal. Theres one gal I know that I am really thinking about spending the rest of my life with and I want to get her a nice mink coat that she will love but also complement her looks. She's a Gorgeous medium built lady that I wouldnt trade for anything, about 5ft 6.5 with short curly dark blonde hair. Its that what she and I are going through right now. I want to surpise her with something nice and for her to wear and to keep warm with whem she and i get married. We've not decided on a date yet but were working on it.

paul2809

Crystal Island Fox is a great Blonde fur. Like my Avatar.

Not Mink of course.

OFF

Sorry, but not everyone prerers fox above mink.

There are several colours of mink that suit all womens hair types.

Theres balackglama, black diamond, black, almost black, or very black natural or very black dyed; black male or black female.

In other words any colour as long as its black.

But lunaraine is also kind of better for day in some ways if she isnt a "showy" girl.

However, another advantage of black is the Animal rights dont know its real.

It would also depend on her skin tones and age.

Sometimes black can really wash a lady out. Do you have any idea if she wears dark blue, brown, or black as her color?

But, I think that for a first fur. A nice quality mink would be just as important than the color. So, your budget needs to be the first consideration.

Although I know many here will not agree with me, few women I know feel comfortable wearing Fox Full Length furs. Fox is coming back into style, but it will be awhile for the common person will believe that. The women who wear these wonderful furs, usually have many furs. SO, what I ma saying this is not their only fur, or first fur.

I think she will be thrilled, just knowing that you cared enough to buy her a fur! She is a lucky lady!

Linda

My baby said that she loves soft things and I was like baby, I want to get you something pretty and that will keep you warm, so im hoping that I might find a pretty mink coat. Something in a 7/8's lenght for her height. She's just under my height and im at 5ft 8 almost 9.

The color of the fur is a combination of many things like the other fellow Furden users said, and not only the hair type. IMHO I think it is mostly a matter of taste. If your future wife prefers for example white, you should give her white, and she would look great in it!

However if you don't know what color she likes more, or don't know what to chose, I think you should definitely go with the black. It is a diachronic color, always in fashion perfect for every type of person and especialy dark blond hair type that she will adore no matter what.

Now there are many types of black pelts that you could use, but blackglama are the top quality american black pelts, with a fine rare glitter. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Black is just so overdone now.

A nice lunaraine or Demi-Buff would be great on a blonde or as malonfurs says, white. There are some fantastic whites.

OFF

Edited by Guest

Or perhaps if you're really unsure and you plan on actually purchasing this at a furriers, then what you could do is give her a long, skinny, box (like something you might see a long coat in), wrap it up, and inside, put a certificate to the furriers store, kind of like a big surprise. And I'd almost guarantee she'd be more than willing to shopping for the first beautiful fur coat with you. Believe it or not, I got this idea out of Mens Health magazine a year or two ago.

Or perhaps if you're really unsure and you plan on actually purchasing this at a furriers, then what you could do is give her a long, skinny, box (like something you might see a long coat in), wrap it up, and inside, put a certificate to the furriers store, kind of like a big surprise. And I'd almost guarantee she'd be more than willing to shopping for the first beautiful fur coat with you. Believe it or not, I got this idea out of Mens Health magazine a year or two ago.

that' pretty nice idea!