New Part time Job

Guest maribeth

Well I don't know how to start it but here it goes,It happened about the time I did some work for Furbabes,Thanks RICK. Iam back and ready for a great summer and can't wait for fall and winter. Iam all fixed up from that bad skiing mishap!

So the job stared about a month ago, Iam using a fur blanket and my white fur bikini and heels,or boots.I started to dance in Canada I have also started to do stag partys The guys go CRAZY for furs,The job is great because guys cant touch you but you can touch them and make them squirm,and make them very arroused And the $ is great

MB

MB,

So glad to see you recovered and your back in heels and at 100%.

I wonder how soon canada will be getting more americans to see you dance now.

Edited by Guest

There are times when I wished in Canada! Perhaps you should keep us posted as to where you'll be making appearences!

FLinFL

There are times when I wished in Canada! Perhaps you should keep us posted as to where you'll be making appearences!

FLinFL

I do live in Canada. And please do keep us posted about appearences.

Well done MB. Perhaps for those guys interested in furs, a card to this website might prove interesting. The more advocates the better. Good to hear you've recovered from the skiing. Keep promoting.....

Auzmink.

Well done Maribeth - congrats on the new job!!

Am severely jealous of those guys who get to see you in your furry get-up - guess i better move to Canada then!!

Unclejoe

Hm what's that line.... "one door closes and another one opens".

maybe you should have one of your shows videoed for we out of continent blokes *grin*

Wallee, it's exactly 32 miles from where I live to Long Point, Ont.

Problem is, only two men in history ever swam that far! (Pad Budny and Robert North.)

If I can find somebody with a boat, can you come pick us up on shore? Otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to drive the long way around.

Yes, fabulous news maribeth. Congrats. I wish there was a women like you here in Wisconsin. Best Wishes.

Furcrazy