2 new videos

furmbeliever

Hello, I have found 2 more videos from a certain site which I am not allowed to mention on here, but if you would like to do the researched, they are from merlin's ******** store good luck

1 titled "fur queen" and the other titled "winterbondage2"

Furmbeliever

Hello, I have found 2 more videos from a certain site which I am not allowed to mention on here, but if you would like to do the researched, they are from merlin's ******** store good luck

Furmbeliever

Cheers for the head's up - Have bought from them before & quality product beit via Download or DVD sent through post. Nice to see they've added more fur, if you don't know the site be sure to ask, don't miss out on this one

Furmbeliever

Ahh, so if your not allowed to doesn't neccessary mean I can't

http://www.bondage-store.com/shop_ger/pd1149689000.htm?defaultVariants=search0_EQ_Download_AND_{EOL}&categoryId=1

Enjoy the preview page - There's pics & a free Video to D/L there

Hard to get the rules strait here, last time I posted a link with fur and bondage, took some time to get it approved, guess I'm just being cautious now.

Enjoy

Furmbeliever