What was your first fur and when?

TSCO

2 hours ago, Tashi said:

Not counting the fluffy white Samoyed I creamed all over the mane and tail and pantaloons of, it was my mother's Canada Lynx coat. I completely ruined it with my seed and she will likely never know what became of it.

Did you hide it after the incident?

• Like 1

My first fur, bought at the age of 15 - which is still have to this day - was is a black tailed deerskin rug that was used on the floor of a vintage store.  After seeing some pretty girls a couple of years older than I was (at the time) trampling on the fur rug with their shoes and boots on, and also after catching a young college-aged female store employee wipe the bottom of her high heels on the tail of the deerskin after coming in from the rain, I asked if I could purchase the fur rug.  Ironically, that was the same young employee who had yelled at the girls earlier telling them to take their shoes off before putting their feet on a bed - and I loved watching how they carefully took their shoes and boots off, leaving it on top of the deerskin rug before sitting cross legged on the bed in their socked feet.  The whole fetish was the thought of how their shoes, being so dirty, can step on a fur rug that seemed so soft and clean as a pillow or blanket, yet they must keep their shoes off the bed and furniture.

Edited by FurRugLover

My grandfather taught me how to trap and cure pelts. My 1st was a coon that I trapped and pelted, in 1955 (6YO). Its tail ended up on my bicycle handlebar along with another coon’s tail. The pelts on my nightstand. There were animal skin rugs and pelts throughout his cabin. I was too young to understand why I had such an incredible attraction to fur. But I was lucky. Davy Crocket was all the rage with his coonskin hat and buckskin clothing. Everyone wanted to own leather and fur garments like his. In turn I grew up wearing leather jackets lined in fur. I also wore buckskin shirts and fur vests. Even our outhouse had raccoon and mink throws to cover yourself with, when doing business on cold winter days. My 1st real experience with fur and all those wonderful feeling of excitement it can create, was on a hunting trip. My best friend tossed his cotton jacket, lined in sheepskin on top of me. The smell of him in the fur and his hand pressing the fur down on my shaft: well, you know the rest of this story.

Edited by coyote 1