Shania twain on getty images

Guest touchofsable

go ahead. do a search on getty. Shania twain and fur together Thats mink isnt it?

I always thought she was anti because she is vegan.

TOS, have you found an image? I can't seem to find one on your search criteria. Do you have the link?

Auzmink

She wore fur on the cover of one of her older albums before she became popular in the mainstream.. Anyone got that pic?

She wore fur on the cover of one of her older albums before she became popular in the mainstream.. Anyone got that pic?

Just go to Amazon and look for her self-titled album. And it's not that impressive, just a parka with a fuzzy hood.

just tap in to editorial seacrch on getty Images

"Twain", and "fur "and up she comes...fifteen images with a mink shawl by the look of it.

Well thats a nice find lana because that is definitely real. Have you checked the getty images site? I guess that is real mink too. Not bad for a vegan huh? I beleive she is of first nations heritage so maybe she will make a statement if collared by PETA sometime.

She has obvioulsy justified it in her mind somehow......and a woman who thinks meat is ethically wrong for her to eat but is comfortable with fur is

no surprise to me...I know several personally...but its a shock to many big mac munchers who would be anti fur.

• 1 month later...