The very wonderful and beautiful JACQUETTA WHEELER

Guest touchofsable

Jacquetta has just turmned up in the smoking lounge of the Olde denne pub in off topic...lots of nice furs.

A taster of what she may be wearing...and SCROLL DOWN on the first one till you come to the bottom!!!

www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/hfgl/Jacquett ... 0504_2.htm

www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/hfgl/Jacquett ... split2.htm

refer to the Bricolage and native furs topic for that one

www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/hfgl/Jacquett ... /mini2.htm

Obviously inspired by the call to liberty she is off in a hurry to get ro the smoking lounge!!!

Arent some of these girls just awesome? And the furs are so different.

The first and thirs pictures are my favorites. Is it just me or does the first one seem 'photoshopped'???

FLinFL

she is gorgeous but I don't know her.

The first photo could be photoshoped. It seems like a studio photo and then added the flora

I would say that the shot is real....the light is too perfect....normally with a photoshopped image they get the light wrong. Also the interaction of grass with feet and hands on shoots....no...its too difficult to photoshop unless the guy is a genius. Its definitely outdoor shot anyway...look at the blue light reflecting off her shorts and skin.

Yes my point about bringing up these girls is so we get to know them; put the name to the face of some fab fur shoots....many of which are new to me because they are from recent foreign Vogues etc.

But we should recognise their and the photographers work, aswell as more recent designs from couture houses. It is these shoots that are making fur popular again so we need to celebrate them.

I don't disagree with you for a moment, ToS. I just can't help but feel that posting them here (while wonderful - don't stop!!!) is sort of like preaching to the choir. I hope others outside our 'furry circle' are starting to see what all our fuss - er... fur - is about!

FLinFL