venus in fox

moscowfur

It seems that dommes (or dominatrixes) that wear furs tend to favor fox. I wonder if anyone else have noticed this? I also wonder why? (Of course I know why - dommes look very damn hot in fox.)

Fox is my favorite type of fur. For me, the attraction to fox as an addition to my play wardrobe just makes good sense. It balances out the harshness of the rest of the image, softens the edges. Fox is lush, dense and primitive in its draw; therefore, it matches the intensity of the rest of the elements of the scene, for me anyhow. I think that for the submissive it mentally brings about the promise of a "soft touch" or some sign of a mistress with a "soft spot," so to speak (I have been told this as a session is about to start with somone new... but the mercy would really depend on the mood of the day, not what fur I happened to wear ).

I cannot speak for any other dommes save for one friend of mine, whom I shot with some of my furs last fall. She hasn't any fur herself, but did love the feel of it, the visceral attraction... she saw it's power to take hold. I do plan on shooting her with some of my furs in the near future, but these will be for my use, not just shots for her to PR herself.

Plain and simple, if it is a classic tool of feminine beauty, and the domina is classy herself, the tool will be used. Fur in general is just such a useful tool, as we all know.

Hi to all, I am new to the forum and if I may speak from the point of view of a submissive on this topic.

There is nothing better than a powerful women in a nice full length fur in session. Miss T is correct that it "brings a promise of a soft touch"... but that doesn't always happen, depends on her mood .

Miss Theresa,

for me it's my weak point that's represented by the fur coat oder jacket (boas, fur-lining, hats won't do) the female wears.

If I am in the mood, the fur clad lady will be in control of my relief:

- Hugging, caressing, offering open-hearted warmth will lead to comfort.

- Well dosed repudiation, humiliation, pain will feed the craving, ... and hopefully will lead to climax (disenchantment included when happening outside warm-hearted, true-loving role play).

Apart from that I agree with you: "Fur is a classic tool of feminine beauty, and the domina is classy herself, the tool will be used. Fur in general is just such a useful tool." Oh yes!

Hope I could add some information,

Edited by Guest

Hmmm, Central Ohio ...

Ain't that too close for comfort for you, deedok?

*grin*

Edited by Guest

Hello all,

As a real dommes I do believe that a foxcoat (my favorite) gives you more volume, it makes your body more impressive!

Further I do believe also that the softness of fox is a big contrast is for someone who will be for example whipped. The dommes is surround by softness and the victim can be expected everything: pain / softness / humiliation.

The Furmaster.

I go along with some of that. The fur of a fox in the cold wind fluffs up to give him more volume to look nore impressive to a mate or an enemy. So again it comes down to taking the spirit of the animal. A mink on the other hand hunts with sleek and fast killer instinct, and is less "showy".

I love the domme look....I am not into the pain though personally!And a domme on your arm can be used to good effect to humiliate others! Many have a real fear and awe of such ladies. I don't....I love 'em!!!

Yeah, I thinking that's what we had in mind!

...although personally, I'm not one for that human ashtry thing...

FLinFL

For me, it's the thought of a woman in a fur coat(fox) tying me up, laying there helpless, knowing she has the power to let me feel the fur when she says and her being able to have her way with me whenever she wants. I also have to agree with furlover, the smoking thing is a turn off