Are fox fur tails acceptable in mens fur fashion

paul2809

Just would like to find out if fox fur tails are in for mens fur fashion accesories IE on keychains and light weight bags aka mini backpacks.

I ask also because I also see alot of women with the fur pompoms which is cute and I do like to.

Just lookin to see if any guys here like the idea of fox tails attatched to a key chain adapter to belts or backpacks.. It could be reall fur faux.. It doesnt matter to me...

Honestly, I have never seen a man do this, but that doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't. Might be considered a bit feminine by most, for the reasons that you stated in your post...cute is not generally seen as masculine.

Not so much fox fur tails, but I own several fur pompoms which I have attached to my bag. I do get some double takes, as it is quite a feminine accessory, but that doesn't bother me.

And it shouldn't, as you have a right to do as you please, just so long as it is always recognised that others are not obligated to like it, just to leave you alone about it.

I personally love fox tails on men. I hang them on my jeans, and get conpliments wherever I go with it. Sure, I stumbled into a few closed minded people that found it feminine or weird but I dont don't give a damn. Most of the people find it chick, and male appropriate.

Agree totally. I think most people double-take because it's a natural thing to do - they have to confirm what they've just seen because it was something out of the ordinary. Which it is. So the double-take itself isn't, nor should be, seen as a bad thing. I've had no actual trouble, or hassle. So they have, very much, just left me alone, regardless of how they feel about it. And that it a good thing.