Content unavailable

Guest CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Thank you everyone!

Nice, what did you sing this time? Same set or a different one?

The song I was singing in the video this still was taken from is "I'm in the Mood for Love", hypnomink. You will probably appreciate that I have added the song "I love how you love me" by the Paris Sisters to my repertoire. I first heard it on the new season of Twin Peaks!

Yes I do.

How long have you been singing at that venue? What has been your favorite song that you've performed?

Yes I do.

How long have you been singing at that venue? What has been your favorite song that you've performed?

I love that hypnomink! I want to learn the Platters song (My Prayer) that was featured in Twin Peaks new season too! I've been singing at this venue for about a year. It's hard to say what my favourite song I've perfomed is, but I really enjoy the numbers I do by Marilyn Monroe, they are a lot of fun to sing. Hanky Panky by Madonna as Breathless Mahoney in Dick Tracy is also a lot of fun and the audience LOVES that one, tongue in cheek, very cute. I also love performing the song "Put the Blame on Mame" from the movie Gilda! It's so difficult to pick just one, but I loved that question.

"Gilda, are you decent?"

"Me?"

Ahahaha, that's so cool Capitalistic Blonde. You're like one of the only people that I've talked to who knows that movie! My friends and I do film noir movie nights (it started as weekly horror movies in october but has slowed to every once in a while since then), and I want us to watch that eventually, but it's harder to sell. For some reason with them, Rita Hayworth doesn't sell it alone

Detour is one of my favorite film noirs. I've never seen that Dick Tracy movie. Do you like it or just that song from it? I'll check it out.

Lissie's "Wild West" is one of my favorites off that album, mostly because I did a road trip to visit family in Northern California and camped along the way this summer, so it meant alot at the time when I first heard it.