full length fox fur coat sightings

Guest jennyfurlover

At the end of our winter, about 4 months ago. It was at a place called the hermitage hotel at Mt cook. Was lucky to see a wedding party and the bride had a blue fox coat.

And my partner wore her full crystal fox too.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

well I have seen a full length black fox on another gentleman, but not many on any ladies. However I wear my full length foxes out all the time so if you are lucky enough you might catch a siting of me in one.

At the end of our winter, about 4 months ago. It was a a place calked the hermitage hotel at Mt cook. Was lucky to see a wedding party and the bride had a blue fox coat.

And my partner wore her full crystal fox too.

nice did alot of other women look jealous of her coat

I wouldent say jealous, but complementary. To see a full length fur here is very rare normally. The ladys always get plenty of attention with the stroking, touching etc. Vintage and art deco fashions etc seem to be very popular right now, so there's quite a bit of fur turning up at weddings here. People's attitudes are still very polar. A strong trend is to have alpine weddings and fur seems to go with it -more stoles etc.

There was more on the streets around here this past winter and from what's happening in the northern hemisphere let's hope there's more of an increase next winter.

My partner wears her deep purple blue fox stroller (that does engulf her as shes quite small) most times we go out in the winter and the reactions from people are really surprising. She definitely gets treated better and lots of other women can't stop caressing her. She was VERY unsure about it the first few times but now grabs it almost as a second nature.

I wore a full length raccoon just the other day, and got a lovely compliment from a gentleman who indicated he wished more women had the courage to wear furs out. He also commented he was a trapper, and was working on a coyote for his wife. I said she would be a very lucky lady indeed, as it would be a coat truly from the heart.

I have rarely seen any lady wear a full length fur of any type in my parts for at least a good 7 years. From time to time when I’m walking the city, I will come across a lady and think, “You’d probably look excellent in a full length fur!” Anybody had this thought pattern?

On the flip side however, My wife did stroll around in her full length Crystal Fox mid-November when we were up in Canada.

Edited by Guest

I have rarely seen any lady wear a full length fur of any type in my parts for at least a good 7 years. From time to time when I’m walking the city, I will come across a lady and think, “You’d probably look excellent in a full length fur!” Anybody had this thought pattern?

On the flip side however, My wife did stroll around in her full length Crystal Fox mid-November when we were up in Canada.

I think we should meet up for a winter dinner sometime, my lady could wear her crystal -they're almost twins!

I think we should meet up for a winter dinner sometime, my lady could wear her crystal -they're almost twins!

I know! They’re extremely similar! Is that your lady? The only way I could tell their coats apart are the stripes along their collars. You must be proud when she wears hers out!

@pnwChill and @furnz They both look absolutely gorgeous in their furs, you must be ecstatic every time they wear it out.

Nice picture...Looks like you secretly took the picture. I hope it was a fun night

• Like 1

Went out for a quick dinner this evening. Wife wore her white fox stroller, and the young hostess flipped over it. Never had better service to be honest

Nice picture...Looks like you secretly took the picture. I hope it was a fun night

Thanks minkme. This was a ‘throwaway’ from a stream of pics that night but good enough to be relevant for this thread and keep my wife’s facial features protected

No Problem. She is a lucky women to have a man spoil her with a beautiful fox coat. You're a lucky man to have a wife enjoy wearing it.

Both very lovely pictures! Also glad to hear the hostess loved your wife's fur, Punisher!

Thanks mate!

You have any sightings to share?

I know! They’re extremely similar! Is that your lady? The only way I could tell their coats apart are the stripes along their collars. You must be proud when she wears hers out!

Yes indeed!

And yes also that my 'Misty'. We've been together for 4 years and she had never been introduced to fur. Now she's as if not more active than me! I know for sure that she loved furs and always gets a glow inside

The last time that I saw one was on Christmas Eve while leaving a church service to which my family dragged me.

She was older, possibly old enough to grandmother, but she had the height, looks, and body of a former model. I think she had a black turtleneck, slacks, and black boots with heels on underneath her full length crystal fox fur coat, which sort of matched her long hair. She could like get it.

Nice looking foxes. Is the first picture a purple dyed fox? wow that will get some attention.

Yes it is. And its super soft!

The surprising thing is that 'Misty' definitely walks and carrys her self with quite a bold decadent air when she wears it -a different persona to her normal self. In fact I'd say she rocks it! And decadently enjoys it.