Links

White Fox

We would still like to have the help of two or three members who could go through links, pointing out great ones to members on the Den here, and deleting ones that do not work and so on.

Volunteers for this will probably even have a seperate area where they can organize their info and so on. If you would like to help please let us know. I would like this to be done by members and not mods.

This will not be a huge amount of work at any one time, but it will be a continual effort. Each month it will involve a small bit of work at some point probably.

If you would like to help out, please let us know here.

Thanks

White Fox

Thanks guys. You will be kind of like mods of the links area. I am going to give it a little more time to see if a third member would like to come on as well. If no one else decides to, then we will go ahead in a two or three days. If one more member would like to join on in this let us know with a reply here. This will be a whole new idea here. I will be in touch.

W

Got it. Thanks Worker...

Now then, I think we probably have enough here so I am going to just lock this to avoid confusion. However, if someone really wants to be involved with this let me know via pm and we can always have four people instead of three.

Also, when these folks get going, maybe they will want someone else involved too.

I will be in touch with the three of you here within the next few days.

Thanks folks.

White