Wearing furs while sleeping?

Jonasfoxluvr

I have on some really cold nights taken one fur blanket...fox or raccoon, and placed it fur side down beneath the bed sheet and the top fur blankets. This is really a warm and cozy way to sleep.

That actually sounds like a very good idea. I do have a mink blanket that I always use and I also have a faux fur white mink blanket I use if I’m in a good mood if you know what I mean *wink wink*.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I sometimes use a second fur side down for the softness of the fur against my skin. Plus of course, two or more furs is better than one!

• 3 months later...

It's ridiculous sleeping in a fur coat and not good for the coat. Lynette has the answer. Purchase a fox or coyote blanket or any fur for that matter. Sleeping under a fluffy fur is quite wonderful. Furfellow.

• 3 months later...

Some furs are meant to be, how shall I say, "damaged", then carefully cleaned for next rime! A person won't get much sleep being constantly aroused all night, but when the time is right...

• 4 weeks later...

As much as it might annoy a few folks here, I have taken to wearing a short rabbit fur jacket inside out, underneath a sweatshirt when sleeping. I usually keep it limited from November to March. I tend to not sweat a lot, so it is quite comfortable for me. I paid something like $35 for it and have had it for about 10 years. If it gets "ruined" at this point, it's not a huge loss as I certainly have gotten my money's worth. My wife finds it amusing. She calls it "layering up" so the running joke before I go to sleep is to ask if I am all layered up.