And another one bites the dust...

Panther10

Good thing we're not going anywhere. Unless you guys quit coming, and then maybe.

Oh definitely, having a resource like this is always invaluable since its nice to chat with other like minded people. Still though, its always a bit of a blow when one of those large pictoral archive websites like a tumblr page or a pinterest board just disappears like a leaf on the wind. Especially when its a site that was SFW

Was a twice-daily visit for me for the last year. Sigh...

Same here. It was always a part of my morning ritual. I'd pretty much have my morning coffee right at my computer and just look at the various updates on tumblr, facebook, deviant art etc...It's a shame that it's gone now. I'll have to find something else to fill the void.

what page is that? with Samantha?

No, it wasn't her page. That's "We love fur". And this shouldn't be confused with Mr. Mockle's erotic/glamour site either, the page I was referring to was just a generic tumblr page that was dedicated to fur fashion. It operated in the same capacity as similar tumblr accounts such as "Luxe Calme et Volupte" and "I just love fur" typically do.

I had a Pinterest page similar and somebody who had owned a photo complained and they actually suspended me. It wasn't an XXX photo they just said it was off some private pic gallery, so who knows......

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I can relate to the issues of keeping the tumblr folks happy. If any of your original posts are found to have infringed on a copyright, Tumblr will threaten to take down your account. I had someone representing Southern Charms file complaints that some of my posts were copyrighted by them. I was put on a probationary status and told that if I had more complaints, they pull the plug.

My Pinterest board was shut down because of an objection to a photo that had two women, wearing furs and fully clothed while kissing. I also had started receiving messages from anti-fur activists.