Wedding fur

Furmummysboy

Has any one here used fur in their wedding? I want my gf to wear fur in our wedding but want to know how much fur is too much? Thank you

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking about a stole or a thick scarf like these

how can you post pics on here? I am trying to talk her into the bridesmaids wearing fox fur hats and wraps, opinions?

Usual items for weddings are pure white or off white (like pearl) stoles or fox collars. We have a section at our webstore for those. But of course the possibilities are limitless. A bride could wear a leatout white full length mink coat or a fox coat too. Depends on the weather of course amongst other factors

BTW, I have a related thread, which should give some ideas for anyone here.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17156

Personally, I wouldn't mind my future wife wearing fur at our wedding... but I wouldn't want it to be too obvious how... it would make me feel.

Thank you for the suggestions. I've talked to the bridesmaid to see if their ok with wear fur and they are, one has a lovely fur hoody anyway lol. The gf has seen a few furs but hasn't decided. Mum is part of the party so not sure I can get her in fur for it.

Love to post pics but can't work out how.

Thank you for the suggestions. I've talked to the bridesmaid to see if their ok with wear fur and they are, one has a lovely fur hoody anyway lol. The gf has seen a few furs but hasn't decided. Mum is part of the party so not sure I can get her in fur for it.

Love to post pics but can't work out how.

Use free sites like imagebam.com and post the links to the pics here.

I totally agree with Coyote:-

You can NEVER have too much fur. In fact if you have to ask yoursel if you are wearing enough fur, the answer is ALWAYs no!!

This summer my godson is getting married, and in advance of that I have had two MINK bowties made for me. One black the other is red.

The former I hope to wear at the pre-wedding party, the red one at the wedding itself. For the journey to the venue I'll be wearing my leather jacket with MINK collar, or one of my MINK jackets (if it's a bit chilly). I'll probably take it just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you some lovely furs there. At the moment the gf is ok with wearing fur. One of her bridesmaids will only wear a fox fur hat and gloves but the other one has gone and bought a floor length fox fur coat for it already what to do..... Mum is a bit iffy about the fur now so not sure what to do there either.

No wedding would be complete as far as I am concerned without lots of red and white fox about for the bride, wolf for the groom. And I do not mean simply accent pieces either. I can still vaguely remember a wedding scene on a soap once where the bride gave the groom a coyote stroller. Fabulous!