Knows your partner of your fetish? How to tell?

FurMv

I was curious whether there are people, whose partner knows their fur fetish? Do you together fur fetish?

I think my partner knows my fetish. my parkner teases, by deliberately by pressing the fur in my face. For example, when she grabs the jacket out of the closet. what should I do?

I like to hear advice and about your own experiences.

Greetings FurMv.

From my experience, I was married 5 years with this woman, and she knew all about it. One day I brought what I called a "surprise" to bed and it was a full kit with mink mittems and fox boas... all the stuff. She loved it... and is your wife is a fur lover... the better.

I was curious whether there are people, whose partner knows their fur fetish? Do you together fur fetish?

I think my partner knows my fetish. my parkner teases, by deliberately by pressing the fur in my face. For example, when she grabs the jacket out of the closet. what should I do?

Greetings FurMv.

The way I see it, she already knows something, so telling her would not be a really big step, right? My gf knew about it from the start, I told her about it about 2 months into the relationship.

If a woman and I get to the point that we are going to have sex, I tell them that they will get more out of me in the bedroom if fur is involved. I've never had a problem after that. Be truthful and let them know fur is or has been a part of your sex life. If she is right for you, she may not share your fetishist but will understand and indulge you with it. Having a fur bedspread may help as well, or fur rugs and doing it on the floor on top of them. Be creative, most women like it and will do likewise.

Greetings FurMv.

The way I see it, she already knows something, so telling her would not be a really big step, right? My gf knew about it from the start, I told her about it about 2 months into the relationship.

Definitely. You better speak with her about it.

I suggest asking what excites her about you and otherwise. Or ask her directly for her sexual desire. Tell her you like her fur jacket. Whatever, be creative.

btw. She already owns a fur jacket or a fur hoodie?

Oh you are so lucky! I think some women consider fetishes to be competition. They think "If he needs 'em then it means I am not enough for him, or he doesn't find me sexy or attractive." Once women fell into this type of thinking, it is quite hard to bring them back.

So, if she teases you with fur, then you are so lucky! Go tease her with more fur, man! )

Just tell them we aren't mind readers. I told my BF he sometimes participates not always not his cup of tea.

Same with my gf! Sometimes I think about how fun it would be to have a partner that's into it as you are, but you can't have everything

• 8 months later...

my current partner knows it from the beggining and supports me a lot even by buying some furs. Just he doesnt enjoy the fur I do still great to have him. It is probably the reason I am keeping him. Those before didnt like it or didnt care about it.