Reason to wear fur

Furplur

Well, I for one very much appreciate being taken care of by a man, and hopefully being a lady who is worthy of being protected and taken care of. In other words, no feminist double standards for this girl.

Well, I for one very much appreciate being taken care of by a man, and hopefully being a lady who is worthy of being protected and taken care of. In other words, no feminist double standards for this girl.

You are always welcome. Again it must be the Southern gentleman approach; holding open doors and chairs for women, replying with a “yes or no ma’am”. In fact to clarify the “ma’am” issue, in the South it is used for any woman regardless of age. It is seen as term of respect in which failure to do so would result in bad manners. I’ve often had experience with people from the North who look at a word like that and assume it implies advanced age on the recipient which in fact couldn’t be further from the truth. But I am fascinated with regional slang, and cultures. To give you props is directly corroborated by the fact you are a Canadian as I am fascinated with all things Canada.

Well Canada has a lot of unique aspects of course, the best of which in my humble opinion is long cold periods to wear furs.

I'm a good bit jealous that my superior at work took a trip to Banff for Christmas! I've always wanted to visit there. Other than Toronto or Vancouver, I'd say Alberta is where I want to visit most.

Alberta is absolutely gorgeous, especially in the mountains of course. If you have ever seen the film Mystery Alaska, that was filmed around Canmore, and not in Alaska at all. The boarder areas between BC and Alberta are breathtaking, and weather is really conducive to furs.

Alberta is absolutely gorgeous, especially in the mountains of course. If you have ever seen the film Mystery Alaska, that was filmed around Canmore, and not in Alaska at all. The boarder areas between BC and Alberta are breathtaking, and weather is really conducive to furs.

There are some flights from Nashville to Calgary. I know once there I would have to rent a car to drive to get to Banff. Part of an escape scenario for me would be in a huge fox jacket driving through the cold Canadian provinces and territories. On a quest for fine dining, wine, and of course furs.