wardrobes

foxlover69

• 2 weeks later...

In my wardrobe, I only have 2 F/L MINK coats at present:- a black MINK coat, and a F/L grey reversable MINK coat. These are complimented with a black MINK gilet (was once a coat, but now with the sleeves removed).

I am in the market for another full length coat in a dark brown. The main requirement are to be about 1.2-1.4m long. and have a sweep of over 2m.

I also have 2 jackets, brown MINK; and black MINK blouson style. The latter I have just had the MINK cuffs replaced with FOX.

Of course I have many accessories to go with this outer wear. The best are; SABLE scarf (3m long -knitted); multicoloured FOX scarf (~2.5m), short double-sided SABLE scarf; FOX boa (3m).

Hats: 2 MINK caps (one black, the other brown); SABLE (ushanta style); FOX

Gloves: MINK; RABBIT; CHINCHILLA; SABLE mitts.

I adore the autumn-winter-spring period, when I must wear my furs every day. With gloves, a scarf, hat and a coat, there is a total of 4 items. However I try to wear more, and frequently wear my black MINK gilet under my top coat (either the black or the grey one).

I have a problem in that now I have started collecting, I don't have enough wardrobe space! I have silver fox bedspread stored (its Summer here now) under the bed, mink and fox blankets stored in cool cupboards, and a double wardrobe stuffed with assorted coats that quite frankly are too squashed. If I wanted to buy any more I have no room.

This perhaps is another side to the fetish, once you start buying and get some amazing bargains, its hard to stop!

I have to say that when its comes to a closet, Furnation wins hands down....that is one great collection.

Auzmink

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...