Virtual reality fur

Guest Bcvbcvbcv

The are lots of videos out there in 3D and 360 viewing (any direction you point your phone, the camera goes as well so it feels like your in the room).

I think that any fur fetish site would be smart to have videos in 3D and 360 because if you put on the google cardboard glasses ($10) and watch the video, it feels like your in the room and an even better fur watching experience.

If you had the VR glasses on, the tactile part would be easy. You could have a fur coat or glove on and touch yourself and it would feel like the fur coat in the video.

If you had the VR glasses on, the tactile part would be easy. You could have a fur coat or glove on and touch yourself and it would feel like the fur coat in the video.

No, if you have the thing you are touching, it's not a simulation. It's a proxy object.

Tactile VR would be simulating the feel of something you DON'T have.

Vr would be the way it's filmed using a special camera so that when you watch it in google glasses or the other vr glasses that work with smartphones, you can see the video from whatever angle your phone is pointed and it is in 3D so when you look at VR videos, it looks like your in the room it was filmed and you feel like your in the action. Think of 3D movies at the theatre but the theatre has a screen that doesn't move but with VR it's like you control where you want the camera pointed.

This isn't as good as the pictures or videos taken from a professional camera or video but you can make your own virtual reality (3D plus 360) using an iPhone or android phone. You can make your own google cardboard glasses or buy a pair for $10 to experience virtual reality.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/09/12/google-iphone-ipad-cardboard-camera-app-vr-photos/amp/?client=safari

This isn't as good as the pictures or videos taken from a professional camera or video but you can make your own virtual reality (3D plus 360) using an iPhone or android phone. You can make your own google cardboard glasses or buy a pair for $10 to experience virtual reality.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/09/12/google-iphone-ipad-cardboard-camera-app-vr-photos/amp/?client=safari

I thought it was good.It was made by the same camera google used on their cars for creating street views.

I also add myself to Chrisndeca side.

But, I would be more interested to fur in 3D.

Like you look trough the googles, and you see the person wearing the fur in your living room, and could walk around it.

Hell, why not make a 3D printed figure off them.

When you watch x rated videos using the technology, it feels like your in the living room in the video. The technology is already there, all someone needs to do is record videos using an app on your phone which creates virtual reality videos when you record or use professional cameras that can do virtual reality in HD 1080. There are even 4K virtual reality videos. The technology is also cheap for those interested in seeing in virtual reality. It costs less than $10 or 8 Euros to buy something that you can put your phone into to turn it into a virtual reality player.