mcartney AN BItCH SEPERATE

Guest touchofsable

thanks

is there an icon with its tongue hanging ou for every time miss T, Linda etc have a new avatar?

the word on the mccartneys is that heather mills is pissed off because she is not geiting the media attention she deserves next to Paul.like all PETA celebrities, its about sagging egos not animal rights.

:lol:

thanks

is there an icon with its tongue hanging ou for every time miss T, Linda etc have a new avatar?

How about....bigeyes.gif bowdown.gif yumyum.gif drool.gif

I have some "cruder" ones that would also work but out of respect for our female members I'll refrain from posting them.

Its no rumour any more!

They just confirmed separation......a good job for the bitch at 200 million pounds for seven years 8)

I cant believe that Sir Paul was so stupid and NOT have her sign a pre nup! She just got her one hell of a pay day.

Its on a story link on the drudge report.

It was even on Paul Harvey's newscast this morning . . . !

For the life of me, I can't understand what Sir Paul ever saw in Heather Mills in the first place! Maybe I just can't see him with anyone other than his Linda. She was the one and only love of his life. For Ms Mills, it boils down to ego. She should have realized that he still is the star, and will continue to be one as long as The Beatles are remembered and their songs are played. Compared to him, she always has been, and always will be, "chump change." Linda wasn't like that. She had dignity. She was regal. She was Paul's wife, for goodness sake, and she played the part well. For her efforts, although I doubt that she tried that hard, she was immensely successful.

It's probably a cheap publicity stunt; well they've been publicity seeking since they got married.

Too much press intrusion!!! i wish i could think of jokes that funny.

And have you seen how much he is worth; God that is sick!!

But to be fair he is a genius, such musical talent. Why think of all those classic songs; Mull of Kintyre, The Frog Chorus....yes he really is a musical genius.

And to think Mark Chapman shot John; goes to show he really was a mental case.

I REALLY dont like Heather Mills, and she does absolutely nothing for me. But I suppose to lose your leg when you are young and have a modelling career due to some idiot policeman, might well twist your mind somewhat, make you a bit bitter, and remove some of the joy of life.

Does she deserve a little sympathy perhaps? (without agreeing with her of course).

No?...............oh well