Hi, I'm FurGirl96

FurGirl96

Hello all! I'm FurGirl96 and I came across this site in a Google search. I'm pretty much an aspiring fashion student at a college. As crazy as it sounds, I'm trying to learn more about fur fashion and the fur business. Last semester I noticed lots of other patterns fashion students used and a lot of them used furs. I've got some classes this fall and we are always trying to get a jump on next season, even though we are in summer now. So I'm thinking about the cool fall weather and I'm just hoping to look through the site and see the fur fashion pictures or read some articles and get ideas. Bye for now.

Hey everyone thanks for all the welcomes. I've been looking around at a lot of the pics on here so far and I really like the ones of the fur models on the runway, it gives me a much better persepctive. I hope to see more of them as I check out this site...

Welcome. You know how the internet is (and this forum is a very particular corner), so take care. Other than that, best wishes for success in your studies.

Thank you for the welcome! To answer an earlier post, Dior is everything to me! If only I had the means to travel to Europe I could learn so much more.

Thank you for the welcome! To answer an earlier post, Dior is everything to me! If only I had the means to travel to Europe I could learn so much more.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you're able to find what it is you seek

Hello my fellow fur lover FurGirl96, I'm glad you came to the right spot to talk about fur. Despiste I beleive that in order to get your questions answered you must go and meet people inside the industry. I believe that linkdin is a great way to connect to that people, but this is just my 5 cents.

Anyway, I'm glad you meet us and hope you stay around.

By the way, how many furs do you have?

Welcome FurGirl! I hope the Fur Den gives you some ideas for style (or styling). I know of a fur designer who is just starting out in the UK. She actually made me a fur bow tie. Her designs are very cutting edge.

FL

Welcome FurGirl96! Hope you enjoy it here and stay active in the forums. Glad a young fashion student like you have taken an interest in real fur. I hope you learn a lot and use fur in your future career.