Hot chicks on bearskin rugs

billhenry1234

• 1 year later...
Anne Miller, for those of us who appreciate a little old school Hollywood glamour.

52dcc8494194938.jpg a2ff39494194940.jpg

That was one massive animal. Oh well!

Edited by Guest

744cbc263102452ecdd8d7a290013716.jpg

I have this over whelming desire to buy my wife a full-length red fox fur coat and go tiger hunting!

Edited by Guest

I have a black wolf skin rug from Alaska that I absolutely love. Many times people mistake it for a bear, as the colour is so unusual for what people expect a wolf to be.

I always wondered how soft bear fur is. Does someone know?

The one my wife and I spent time on was dense and comfortable with just a hint of coarseness, enough to stimulate the skin. I found "Teddy"a very exhilarating experience. I have felt some bear skins that feel more like coarse steel wool. Maybe it depends on species, age of animal (Before and after it was made into a rug) and tanning? I think our Teddy was made just right!

• Like 2

I have a black wolf skin rug from Alaska that I absolutely love. Many times people mistake it for a bear, as the colour is so unusual for what people expect a wolf to be.

WOW! How big is it? I never felt a wolf before, must be awesome!!!

744cbc263102452ecdd8d7a290013716.jpg

I have this over whelming desire to buy my wife a full-length red fox fur coat and go tiger hunting!

Sounds amazing... So she can put her heels on the king of the jungle and walk all over the slain beast.

I wonder how the model felt when she posed for this picture? Is it just another shoot? Did she find it enjoyable and fun? Does she wonder how others will view it?

Good point...I think for many models it is simply one task among many they will do on a given day, and unless they have a particular interest in the props etc., they probably do not think too much about it.

I think bearskin oftentimes looks neater than it actually feels unfortunately. Perhaps someday I will find one that I really like for softness, but not so far.

Edited by Guest

Omg! I am so into the idea of pleasuring and tickling feet with fur. This was amazing. Sincerely Alexis.

Love the second one from above...the fox coats are gorgeous, although i was never too keen on furs not having collars, it was very much the style then, and has come back now as well a bit.

I like the use of live fur bearing animals in the last two videos. The way the animals are teamed with the lovely ladies is whimsical and fun. The ladies show there love for animals and fur in a stylish and cute way.

Edited by Guest

On what subject...I got lost here a bit.

If you watch the last two videos, the lovely Ladies are accompanied by live fur bearing animals.

I think bearskin oftentimes looks neater than it actually feels unfortunately. Perhaps someday I will find one that I really like for softness, but not so far.

I don't know if I should feel pity or envy for that bear! LOL! Good luck with your search!