Russian Instagram Beauties in Fur

samurman

There are certainly many beautiful women among the furladies pages; but does anyone else find many of them to look exactly like inflatable dolls?  Those ghastly razor-cut eyebrows, the silicone-filled lips, the tons of make-up?  It all makes them appear so plastic, so much the same, as if they're made to a common template!    As for the status symbols: they all have to carry big-name items, evidently.  I just want their full-length sable coats!  (And some of the more pretty, natural women)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MAINLYMINK said:

There are certainly many beautiful women among the furladies pages; but does anyone else find many of them to look exactly like inflatable dolls?  Those ghastly razor-cut eyebrows, the silicone-filled lips, the tons of make-up?  It all makes them appear so plastic, so much the same, as if they're made to a common template!    As for the status symbols: they all have to carry big-name items, evidently.  I just want their full-length sable coats!  (And some of the more pretty, natural women)

Quite agree, MM.   I don’t find these women in the slightest bit attractive!  The other thing I dislike is when you see model’s wearing coats that still have the tags attached.  It spoils the illusion that these coats belong to them and they are free to treat them as they see fit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MAINLYMINK said:

I know. It just feels off.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:50 AM, LordTheNightKnight said:

I know. It just feels off.

Agreed. And without wishing to get too political, considering the involvement of the Russian oligarchy in supporting the invasion of Ukraine, I can't get too excited about such obvious shows of wealth from the wives and girlfriends of those with (sometimes literal) blood on their hands.

It's made me decide never to buy fur from any Russian sources, perhaps forever. On the flipside, I'm determined to buy my wife's next furs from Ukraine; if the UK can give Storm Shadows, the least I can do is buy a couple coats!

• Like 2

On 7/31/2023 at 11:16 PM, MAINLYMINK said:

Wow, Finally someone who had this same point of view as I am. I always like seeing young naturals girls in furs, but when I'd also see on her IG profile how plastic, and fake looks like, and also with super expensive cars and everything what you can describe as richn, my reaction is often just like only head nod, but nothing else. If manequin weared this same furs, nothing has changes.

• Like 2