Fast Food/Drive Through Question

Guest beautifulfurs.com

For those of you who do go to fast food places here is a question for you, Why do fast food places give you ONE salt packett ,5 or more pepper packetts and 10 ketcup packetts even when you order 2 burgers or more and one large fries.

Its like you have to fight to the death to get more salt for some insane reason.

Anyone else had this problem?

This has been going on for me for the past year and a half.

They act if salt is like gold or something and then give you a truck load of pepper. This happened to me today also.

I rarely go through the drive-thru. I like going in so I can get exactly what I want. Besides, I hate to talk to a sign and a speaker!!!

Didn't you hear??? Theres a severe shortage of that stuff. LOL Heres another one, how about when you order pancakes/waffles and all they give you is that dixie sized cup of syrup (if even that big).

FrBrGr,

I had a flashback when I read your post.

Do any of you remember the spoof song that was out ages ago about someone trying to order a cheeseburger at a drive-thru on a squawkbox?

It might have even been called cheeseburger.

That was probably a bit before my time, or maybe I was a wee lad. Anywho, do y'all have a link to it online by any chance?

J.

It always gets to me when you go to a place like say Pizza Hut where often you need to use a napkin a lot. They give you only one. You ask for a second, and they will give you a stack of about 8 or ten of them. Why not just give you two in the first place?

Don't you know salt is bad for your health? They don't give you any salt at the drive-thru because they are looking out for your health!

Don't forget what "Leo Getz" {Joe Peschi} said in the movie, Lethal Weapon: "They F*** you at the drive-thru!!"

is probably the funniest fast food drive-thru joke I've seen in a long time!

Hey White, you know whats really sad??, I used to work at a Pizza Hut. Made decent tips as a delivery driver, but working in the restaurant itself was another adventure in its own right. Has anyone here seen the movie Waiting??? Trust me, if you work in a restaurant enviroment, you have to see this movie. That is all I will say

we dont have this problem as anyone who is nort a zombie in the uk eaats fisn n chips. Plenty of salt and vinegar.

also faggots mushy peas an chips

Whats ketchup?

is it like brown sauce?

dont eat burgars as i dont approve of cruelty to animlas.

I did a search on Google. Couldn't find the name of the song.

I believe it was out when I lived in Houston. So, that would have been aroung 1980 or so.

Linda ,

I think a radio station called Qzoo aka 92 fm played it or had something to do with its creation especialy sense there morning crew always made fun of drive through speaker windows.

I think you are right! Seems like that was my favorite station. Spent a lot of time stuck in traffic back then with the radio on.

Linda

John Lander, Mr.Leonard and the other bizzare people they had on the morning show.

Quite a "unique" group of people and good comedy for then for Houston radio.