Oddity when viewing an eBayers page

Fox

This has more to do with a technicality than fur, but I didn't know where else to put this. If one of the mods/admins wants to move it to a different forum, then by all means.

When viewing dariafurs' front page, the "Items for sale" says 26.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-19%20at%208.58.25%20PM.png

But when I click on the "See all items" link (seen to the right in the above picture) there are only 14 items that appear.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-19%20at%208.58.46%20PM.png

As well, there are some furs that are visible on that front page that aren't visible when I click on the "See all items" link.

I've tested this out with pages of other eBayers, and haven't seen a difference in numbers, or at worst, off by one. And I tried testing a different browser as well, and that didn't fix anything. So I think eBay somehow isn't showing all of her items when clicking on that "See all items" link. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this on eBay's end? Thanks ahead of time.

Do you mean the filter settings as seen off to the left in the second pic above? Because I don't see a filter for "shipping".

I think it would be under "item location" tab you have. Yours shows as "default" for that one and you should try "worldwide".

Unfortunately that didn't work, but I figured out a work-around. I deleted the link that I had saved, then did a search for "dariafurs" within eBay, and saved that link. I know that doesn't sound like anything changed, but one thing I noticed within the original saved link was when I clicked on "See all items" (the result shown in the second image above) there was a small sentence with a link off to the right that says "Postage to [zip code]". My other saved links didn't have that, and I couldn't figure out how to change that setting (or get rid of it). So I saved a new link.

Thanks for your help though!