FFG is NOT back!

Joe

I thought you were just mentioning the hacked scam site that's been up for a while now, but this looks legit.

Just went to the website, and yeah, that' would be awesome if this person does in fact bring it back.

Don't see how FFG is any different that what we have here. I'm sure not going to beg anyone to stay. John wanted me to keep it alive and that's what I did.

But this is the umpteenth time this has been posted and quite frankly I'm sick of seeing it.

I have to give my support to neoJaguar...

He has been very patient in building up this forum and has managed to create the "go to" site for fur passion. I'm sure it has not been easy. My opinion is that it would be much better to keep building this site instead of trying to re-create FFG. Hell, that place is in worse condition than this site when the old FFG crashed.

Building a forum from scratch is a tough, and in this instance, unnecessary job. Let's build on the positive atmosphere we've got here instead.

Clearly says - all content is gone. It is what it is either way. The Den will live on regardless of what version of FFG wants to emerge.

I just don't see how/why people think it's "awesome if it came back". No content - no remake of 'fursluts' - just some guy who got the domain, and is copy/pasting the previous version look without anything to fill it with. If that's what you call awesome then I don't know what to tell you.

That welcome message is written by someone named Seppe. Seppe mentions being behind the scenes with Cookie for a long time. I've been in the fur fetish community since 1997 and I've never heard of Seppe. Just sayin'

That welcome message is written by someone named Seppe. Seppe mentions being behind the scenes with Cookie for a long time. I've been in the fur fetish community since 1997 and I've never heard of Seppe. Just sayin'

I knew Dragon for a long time, and he worked with Cookie - Never mentioned him either.

neo has put a lot of work into this and has done a great job, I'm not interested in a re-started old site. This site is AWESOME !

neo has put a lot of work into this and has done a great job, I'm not interested in a re-started old site. This site is AWESOME !

thanks, big. means a lot.

Think some people need to appreciate this site some more! If everyone just posted more on here, we wouldn't need another forum.

Personally, I do not see the point of a new FFG. The Furden works well and there seems to be a good atmosphere. This has not always been the case on FFG. I'm not someone who participates a lot but I appreciate the good environmental behavior of this site. The Furden was an institution since FrBrGr, and this will continue.

Personally,i have much more fun here than i had on FFG.

There is even some folks that get my dry humor. " title="Applause" />

This is a much friendlier and well run site than the FFG ever was. I think dead is dead and should remain so. There's a reason it tanked in the first place!

I was never as active on the FFG as on here. I somehow get the feeling, that this site is more personal than FFG was. I'd never leave, because I like the people I talk to on here and I want to support this forum.

Not saying FFG was bad, at all!

I knew Dragon for a long time, and he worked with Cookie - Never mentioned him either.

Yeah, that's what I figured. The whole thing sounds suspect.

Oops!

I had absolutely no idea. May I add to the messages of appreciation for NeoJaguar, and all the new folks who I didn't have the pleasure to read, and get to know, like the original Fur Den creators back in the late '90s until I decided to stop moderating around '08.

Send me a private message sometime and fill me in on what has happened since this amazing new site was launched. Thanks, all!

J.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally like being active in many Forums and the new ffg Looks okay to me at the Moment. I will give it a try.

Must not be too original considering they've basically copied all of our rules and advertising posts. Kind of funny actually... and sad.

I wouldn't waste my time there. You can't beat this site. I'm thankful it is in good hands. Thank you for your hard work.