Found a black fur for 150, but cant bring myself to buy it.

jsioajk947

Hey guys i love this forum i usually lurk but i decided to make an account to ask a question.

Hey guys i found a fur for 150 on craigslist, and it looks really good for the price. anyway i called up and the person selling wants me to pick it up from their house. Their house is literally 2 blocks away and i could pick it up and be done with it, but im so nervous to go because im afraid what will happen; a 16 yr old guy purchasing a womens fur coat in australia? (where its never cold). i just i dont know. I have anxiety which doesn't help either. Basically i just want to buy this fur to play around with it if you know what i mean... anyway im afraid of it smelling and my parents finding it and starting to question me. How do you guys handle things like this? also because i backed out last minute, the seller thinks im wasting her time and has said 'stop bothering me or i'll report you' Like i dont know what to do, I really really really want that coat because its only 150, real fur, and fully lined on the inside.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

I would turn the question first on its head: "Hey lady, it's Australia, why do you have a fur to SELL in the first place? Don't judge me, Craigslist is supposed to be discreet. Here's your money, sorry I backed out earlier, good day."

Easier said than done, I know, but you can totally do it if your parents aren't the nosy sort. You'll want to meditate on that bit especially.

EDIT: Re-reading this, I want to be clear that I don't advocate being all confrontational with the seller; just that you should understand that you're a paying customer and nothing else is any of the seller's business.

Edited by Guest

Fam, we are more concerned about the questions than the seller is concerned about asking. Just chill and all be good.

About your parents: I don't know about yours, and their beliefs and stuff. Mine just took it nicely (and my bed has ~7 coats).

It's your first purchase. Just go and grab that coat.

Just buy it or you'll regret it. You can say that you are buying it for your girlfriends birthday. Plenty of reasons you can give if needed. But as already mentioned, they'll only be interested in your money and getting the sale.

As long as your parents don't search your room, you will be fine. I'm sure the smell wouldn't be noticeable over anything else. You can check it when you take a look to ensure it is ok.

You only live once so go get it and enjoy! Good luck!

Buy it!

If you're going to be true to yourself about this fur fetish, Buy it.

I'm sure your parents will be fine. just don't make a big deal out of it yourself.

It gets better and better after you make your first purchase- you'll need to be open with any girlfriend or wife in your life otherwise. There's way to much pain from hiding your true self and you'll never get what you want.

I grew up in NZ with no furs around. So I understand, just do it. good luck man

Who cares what they think, you'll be too busy enjoying your new coat to care about what a stranger thinks and will forget about quickly

I love all of your responses, because those are exactly my thoughts. Be true to yourself, although I bought my first fur when I had already moved out, so my parents don't know about it. But seeing that they also bought a few sheepskins for the house, I don't think they'd have a problem with it. I told my GF of almost 6 years about 2 months into the relationship about my fetish and she didn't react negative to it. We now include the fur in almost all of our sexual intercourses.

Long story short, don't back out, you'll eventually regret it.

Go get it ! No need to mention as to "why" you do that. If you get asked, name any reason you want it simply does not matter ... Here is a few examples: I like it, it´s for mum, for my girlfriend, it´s for a movie, it´s for a play, it´s for a commercial, I need to make a lifesize teddybear, etc ... make something up, or don´t. Noone will give a f... .

Think about it that way: If they found you buying it strange, they would have to think of themselves as equally strange, so why would they ? And why would you care ?

I'm in TOTAL agreement with the others. A: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHERS THINK. B: Who cares? C: You CAN make something up as was suggested..."It's for my girlfriend." (you can tell your parents that too...maybe). Let us know when you get it. (no details, just when you get it).

There are pleanty of excuses, here are some of my favourites

- its for a fancy dress

- im using the fur for fishing lures

- making a toy bear (maybe not so compelling from a 16 year old boy)

- or just pretend you have been sent by your mum/girlfriend to pick it up..

There is nothing like the rush of getting a new fur and touching it for the first time! !!

I just say it's for me and it ends there lol

I respect that^^

People are more concerned about selling the product than know what you will do to the thing after you buy. And even when they ask, is really just curiosity, never to attack or offend. When I discovered, it was a big relief.

Even because it can affect its image and future sells. And no one wants that.

There is nothing like the rush of getting a new fur and touching it for the first time! !!

I couldn't agree more! I almost quivered the first time I touched my fur.

Fluffa had a LOT of good "excuses"!

I respect that^^

People are more concerned about selling the product than know what you will do to the thing after you buy. And even when they ask, is really just curiosity, never to attack or offend. When I discovered, it was a big relief.

Yes, that's true. But you don't think like that at first, it takes some time to get used to it kinda

I respect that^^

Yes, that's true. But you don't think like that at first, it takes some time to get used to it kinda

I took 5 years to realize lol The faster you get used to it, more comfortable and better deals you'll make. It's a nice touch about commerce that many don't know/fear, and not many talk about this aspect. Easier told than did, but it will come with time. Just take it easy and politely.

p.s.: One time a lady got really curious about my coat collection, even asked if I was a drag queen or some sort of it, and to send a pic wearing her coat when I arrived home hahahaha It was fun, never thought about someone being this interested

p.s.: One time a lady got really curious about my coat collection, even asked if I was a drag queen or some sort of it, and to send a pic wearing her coat when I arrived home hahahaha It was fun, never thought about someone being this interested

Similar thing happen to me then i told it was for my girlfriend.

The seller wanted a photo of my girlfriend in that coat for some kind of proof.

I said sure and photoshopped in some random girl from facebook.

fair enough hahahahahaha

If it is a good price, you can afford it, it is in good condition, and your really want it. In the words of my brother,

J.F.D.I. (Just F***ing Do It)

Is it just me or is it strange that ppl demand pictures as proof?

there's nothing stopping you of saying no. now i realized it was kinda strange, but wasn't that big of deal (even because, in my case or marcel's, they didn't asked for intrusive details, so it's ok... i think)

Not strange at all then she want to know what her beloved coat is going to be used for.

She said she be fine with a no when she asked.

The best of it all,is that i edit the photo the seller used in her ad.

The best of it all,is that i edit the photo the seller used in her ad.

hahahahahahahahaha

that is lulz

get the coat i used to love the thrill of hiding my fur items at home