Wendy Williams

softouchfurs

I first thought it was Wendy O Williams from the Plasmatics... after looking at the picture, I guess I was wrong...

FLinFL

I thought so, too!

I expected to see a picture of a woman wearing nothing but two pieces of black gaffer's tape and a can of shave cream, chainsawing a live guitar on stage while her fur-wearing band mates cheer her on!

Worker, you forgot the sledghammer and bomb and blowing up a car durring performance.

For those who have no clue to what Im talking about, Wendy O Williams of the Plasmatics actualty would throw dynamite into a car thats onstage and blow th crap out of it durring a performance on a live tv show. She also would use a sledgehammer in a "unique" use and got arrested for it.

R.I.P Wendy

Ah...............happy memories. As soon as I read this I headed straight for the vinyl cupboards and unearthed my copy of The Plasmatics` debut LP "New Hope For The Wretched" on delightful vomit coloured vinyl and no , my memory didn`t fail me - the sleeve notes credit Wendy O. Williams with playing chainsaw. Probably the only woman in the world who could out-Lemmy Lemmy , if you`ve never heard it before check out their duet of "Stand By Your Man".

Sadly missed.