Photoshop of celebrities in fur

Tweety

Hello everybody,

I just share with you some of my creations in Photoshop which, as the title points out, involve celebrities in fur coats.

Find them at the address below:

Tweety's Deviantart

Feel free to leave comments either here or on Deviantart.

Good viewing

Tweety

PS: the photos have watermarks. In the (distant) past I had already proposed photoshop montages without watermark and they found themselves on different sites (even paysites) or some people are appropriating authorship. I think I will offer my designs without watermark (but still with the logo) in the near future, however I do not know yet in what form, I still think about it.

Edit : And for those interested I share the original images that served for the creation on my account Imgur : http://tweety63.imgur.com

Edit2 : my Tumblr : Tweety's Celebrities in fur

Edited by Guest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tweety

• Marcel

• Fox

• Lisaci

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that this is one of those things that I usually say "Why bother?" because usually one can tell it is a photoshop as they are poorly done. Yours on the other hand are EXCELLENT! They look like actual photos.

Thank you all for your comments.

I will say that this is one of those things that I usually say "Why bother?" because usually one can tell it is a photoshop as they are poorly done. Yours on the other hand are EXCELLENT! They look like actual photos.

Well that's the goal of my creations. To be as close to the reality as I can. But you can achieve that goal only by practicing a lot. I learn every day to improve my skill.

Here we go with an update, 4 pics.

Evangeline Lilly, Natalie Portman, Yvonne Strahovski and Emma Watson are in the spotlight.

And for those interested I share the original images that served for the creation on my account Imgur : http://tweety63.imgur.com

Emma Watson is nicely done! I'm a huge sucker for hoods but it never goes over well with me. I'm amazed you can make it look so natural.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not usually a fan of photoshopping but these pics are just incredible. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Tweety's site

Hello everyone,

I just give some news. I have not proposed new photoshop this week because I do not really have the heart for it since the events that occurred in Belgium that affected me personally. I'd probably be back in business in the course of next week. I thought also to create a tumblr as some have asked.

Thanks all for your kind comments

For the requests sorry but I don't take requests at the moment.

Hello everyone,

I just give some news. I have not proposed new photoshop this week because I do not really have the heart for it since the events that occurred in Belgium that affected me personally. I'd probably be back in business in the course of next week. I thought also to create a tumblr as some have asked.

Thanks all for your kind comments

For the requests sorry but I don't take requests at the moment.

Take all the time you need, I'm sure all of us here can understand your situation

The mood is very important to make this art right.

Tumblr can be better and has now a message system to leave your comments on.

So I create a Tumblr, here is the address: Tweety's Celebrities in fur

I also decided to upload my creations without the watermark on Deviantart and Tumblr, hoping that my work is not stolen like last time.

And a new creation with the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens.

Edited by Guest

A new update with Gemma Arterton in a fox coat.

I also changed the link to my tumblr for those who don't have a tumblr account.