Favorite Fur

HollyLuvsFur 1974

Hi all. Curious to know from fellow Fur Den members what their favorite article of fur they have in their wardrobe. I have a 72" red fox fur boa that was purchased from Russia. It is an amazing piece of fur! Hope to hear from you!

- Holly

Well my only and favourite fur item is my blue fox stole/boa! I actually posted pictures of it here in the FUR DEN if you look at my posts I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

AhkVm8e.jpg

this coat has some story behind. and the fact that is brazilian. rabbit with +30 year mark, but I'm fine with that. my first natural fur coat

• Like 1

Well I only have one set, a silver fox by ElsaFurs paired with silver fox mittens/hat from Nomeda. So by default it's my favorite <3

Well I only have one set, a silver fox by ElsaFurs paired with silver fox mittens/hat from Nomeda. So by default it's my favorite <3

My Canadian Lynx coat with its fawn colored fox ruff on its fury hood. Lynx that lived in the Canadian north and whose fur was taken by my hands. Along with the fox that was raised on a ranch and I fell in love with. That Lynx coat on so many levels is a true part of my life and world.

• 2 weeks later...
Holly: I'll let you try on mine if you let me try on yours!

Deal! When should I expect you over FurlessinCA???

• 5 years later...

For me, it would either have to be my silver fox fur blanket or my golden fox fur coat. Both are so pretty and soft and have a beautiful smell. 

My favorite fur (so far) is my 100+ year old black tailed deer skin rug.  It's pretty dirty because it's been on the floor most of time in its 100+ years of existence, but it was also my first fur.

• 1 year later...

il_fullxfull.thumb.jpg.275706f58ca5c1eca789c662ac37becb.jpg

Bear, the longer, thicker and silkier the better.

Icelandic curly sheepskin is a favorite too as are longhaired goats and wolverine 

• Like 1