Video on St Moritz snow polo, packed with glamour furs

samurman

A little disappointed that most of the ladies are wearing just one fur item. The lady with the SABLE coat has a matching SABLE hat, but I try to make sure that I wear as much fur as a I can. This means that I wear my MINK coat, FOX scarf, MINK hat, SABLE gloves as a minimum.

• 3 weeks later...
That's why I continue to play the lottery, so I can hang with that crowd!

Heh, exactly the same reason for it here.

Not knocking the crowd, but if I won the lottery, I'd definitely spend it on buying ridiculously expensive furs en masse. Imagine suddenly having the means to commission the outlandish fur of your dreams!

Not knocking the crowd, but if I won the lottery, I'd definitely spend it on buying ridiculously expensive furs en masse. Imagine suddenly having the means to commission the outlandish fur of your dreams!

Been imagining what I'd do in such situation for a long time now, hehe.

Been imagining what I'd do in such situation for a long time now, hehe.

I'd buy the porsche of my dreams and a couple furs for sure. being a proud owner of a 993 turbo and a sable floor length coat might be the best sensation in the world

• 3 months later...
No lottery prize is big enough to mingle with the private jet set.

Do you speak from experience?

No I wish I could afford to mingle with the beautiful jet set, some of there super yacht's cost several time's the highest lottery win ever, a lottery win is pocket change to the jet set, it would spent on one or two hours by there wife's on a clothes shopping spree.