Furfashionguide.

pinkfoxfur

Most people who come here should / will know that FURFASHIONGUIDE closed and sold a while back. Today I found out that it is back and looks exactly the same as always (mind you a little more buggy than it ever was). Did anyone here know that it was back and existed once more ?? Click [link removed]HERE to see for yourself if like me this is new news.

edit: no phishing or spam links please

Marcel

Those are both weird and good news.

Edit: turns out there is no such thing as good news. There are only bad news and weird news.

Edited by Guest

From what I can see they kept some of the old posts along with most of the gallery section. They also kept the moderator accounts.

I'd be weary of that... they will probably ask for donations, and stuff to snipe credit card numbers. Or it could be legit. Who knows.

Any scammer can do that by using internet archive sites.

I totally forgot about that. Nicely pointed out.

I'd be weary of that... they will probably ask for donations, and stuff to snipe credit card numbers. Or it could be legit. Who knows.

Totally agree with every piece of that.... Some of the forum posts look recent but they could easily be made up to lure you into something.

The website now has a .tk domain and the webmaster contact is .ru

Not feeling altogether comfortable with that set-up. A quick whip around some of the threads and they're not appearing properly or looking complete. I'm getting a really strong feeling that it's only a front for something else

The website now has a .tk domain and the webmaster contact is .ru

Not feeling altogether comfortable with that set-up. A quick whip around some of the threads and they're not appearing properly or looking complete. I'm getting a really strong feeling that it's only a front for something else

I think your on the money because I tried to sign-up this morning just to see what would happen. Annddd... It kept throwing up errors left and right and then trying to redirect my browser to one of those fake fbi randsom pages. Maybe it could just be my computer but I'm pretty sure that it's not. Anyway this is most likely a scam as we've all thought from the beginning.

pinkfoxfur,having trouble loggin furfashionguide can't get hole of adm AND I REGISTERED NO EMAILCONFIRMING !

It's a SCAM website so you'll not get much from it apart from scammed. Read the rest of this thread....

The number of people who use prick without engaging brain never ceases to surprise me. With all the earlier posts saying "THIS IS A SCAM" people are still registering.

You can get a laugh out of this sometimes. Ima report this website hoping that it'll be taken down....

The number of people who use prick without engaging brain never ceases to surprise me. With all the earlier posts saying "THIS IS A SCAM" people are still registering.

I'm not suprised and it's a known fact.

The prick is much faster to make decisions than the brain.

I'm not suprised and it's a known fact.

The prick is much faster to make decisions than the brain.

That's true.

There is even a passage edited from the Bible's Book of Genesis, where God tells Adam -

'I will give a man two brains, but only enough blood to run one at a time!'

I thought the passage read "I gave man two balls and a woman to own them."

a good one!

God created animals, man, and woman.

in that order?

proofs that we are a mistake.

So I got an email this morning from a very credible source about this..

This is not a legit site AT ALL.

Be very careful of inputting your information into stuff like this as I said before.

The number of people who use prick without engaging brain never ceases to surprise me.

Boy isn't THIS the truth Bernadette! A perfect description of 99.99% of males (myself probably included, though I'd LIKE to think I am not).

Th quote from the bible sums it up too. I din't know the bible was so "racey". (obviously I'm not a bible type)

Neo: Thanks for the warning. No I did NOT sign up for the site (a la Bernadette's comment). Besides, why would I want to go to "another" fur site. I feel like this place is my fur home. Heck, it IS my fur home!

Neo: Thanks for the warning. No I did NOT sign up for the site (a la Bernadette's comment). Besides, why would I want to go to "another" fur site. I feel like this place is my fur home. Heck, it IS my fur home!

Well I'm very happy to see that. I hope I'm going in the right direction here for everyone.