TT the fur queen

fluffa

Dear the fur community.

I was wondering if you could please help me with something that I have been wondering for a long time.

There has been images of a lady floating around pintrest either titled TT or Fur Queen. She has quite an extensive fur collection with several foxes and minks.

See link for those who haven't seen her http://pin.it/UDhXMwX.

Just wondering if anyone had an idea of who she was. It's always great to see people who enjoy their furs.

I also just wanted to say I'm not interested in bugging her or anything just intrigues me there Is a real fur lover out there not part of our community. However, I realise females may want to lay low for fear of being hassled.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

We had that question on FFG as well, no result ... some people found it, I quote: "Creepy" to look for her, I just added a piece of advice in that she could be Austrian (her looks and the surroundings of some of the photos), but even a collective effort did not reveal her identity - maybe it´s for the best ...

Does it REALLY MATTER who the woman is? Can't we just appreciate that she enjoys wearing fur like the rest of us? I say, just enjoy the pictures and call it good. Perhaps we could each generate some of our own and start a Pinterest account. We could each post our own pics in our respective accounts showing how much we enjoy wearing our furs out in the cold weather.

My $0.02.

She does have a amazing collection of furs. My guess would be that these photos come from Facebook/social media. Prob a Facebook friend is saving and posting them on pintrest. I doubt she even knows the photos are being posted

Well found by Furmex.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be an advocate of posting a link to someone's personal Facebook page here without their consent but judging from the friends they've already got, I see the usual bunch of suspects that you find on any page that's fur-related on Facebook are already present and accounted for so I'm fine with the link being posted on this occasion

• 2 weeks later...

Furmex probably a fake lmao! She's very much foreign not a "Sullivan" which would make her Irish. So don't fall for bs. Lastly stop trying to stalk women, that's not attractive whatsoever.

Edited by Guest

Furmex probably a fake lmao! She's very much foreign not a "Sullivan" which would make her Irish. So don't fall for bs. Lastly stop trying to stalk women that's not attractive whatsoever.
I'm not so convinced it's a fake: the profile setting has definitely been changed recently from public to friends view only as there were a lot more pics to view before and the profile had been updated much more recently than 14 April 2015, as it shows now.

And for your last comment - "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", as the saying goes. She's not to my style either, but each to their own!

Like I said and I will repeat probably a catfish. Do you even know how many catfish I come across on facebook that claim to be female "fur fetishists?" You don't think they try to play others to video/pic collect?

What do you mean by, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" I know what the saying means but what does that have to do with stalking someone on facebook like a fucking creep.

Lastly stop trying to stalk women that's not attractive whatsoever.

That's what oz's comment was for. Stalking is irrelevant from the not attractive comment.

Don't care either way, but that's how I saw that last comment.

Lastly stop trying to stalk women that's not attractive whatsoever.

That's what oz's comment was for. Stalking is irrelevant from the not attractive comment.

Don't care either way, but that's how I saw that last comment.

i see it in two different things.

stop stalk non attractive women or it's not attractive to stalk a woman.

You were right the first time, neo

Let's just get the topic back on track now (although I suspect we've probably reached the end of the road here with this one)

Thanks MizzSpark for proving my point correct - we are at the end of the road with this topic.

I'm locking the thread, it's done. If you want to argue other points of moral or trolling issues that are all over the internet (note: this is NOT a message condoning those activities) then please feel free to open a thread in the Ye Olde Denne Pub to thrash it out there