FurFashionGuide Is now Up and Running!

FrBrGr

Both the forum and the pictures area are now on new servers. Everything is functional and looking good!

Edited by Guest

I want to thank FRBRGR and the staff of the DEN for helping us through our rough period.... Please know we want to work with you too!

A special thanks goes to my friend the " Dragon" without his help and scripting, the furguide never would be as it is today

Cookie

After a pm to Cookie and still no email, I figured I'd post publicly about this.

For some reason, I can't log in to the FFG. My old user ID doesn't work, and since I re-registered with the same "old" user ID and password, I haven't gotten one email to confirm my account.

Please help...

J.

JOE, my appoligy.

This morning (monday 15 may) we find out that we had a bug on our sendmail script and MX records configuration on the fur fashion guide server. Hundreds of emails has never been send the last week. So many people never get ther activation code for the forum or picpost website.

We appreciate your patience with us while we work to resolve this problem. Within the next couple of hours the mail should be working

Cookie